- Fluency Workout. // Scholastic Action;10/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p8
Presents a reading activity based on the film "X-Men 2." INSET: CHARACTERS.
- THE NEXT LEVEL. Brown, Scott; Jensen, Jeff // Entertainment Weekly;5/9/2003, Issue 709, p24
Presents information on the making and the characters of the motion picture 'X2: X-Men United.'
- X-Men Confidential. Brown, Scott; Rich, Joshua // Entertainment Weekly;5/16/2003, Issue 710, p11
Highlights the motion picture 'X2: X-Men United,' starring Famke Janssen.
- Diversity in the guise of PG-rated entertainment. Counts, Kyle // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/8/2003, Issue 802, p45
Reviews the film 'X2: X-Men United.'
- BLUE MAN GROUP. Keck, William; Atkin, Hillary; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;11/15/2002, Issue 682, p12
Reports on several casts of the motion picture 'X2,' sequel for the movie 'X-Men,' including Alan Cumming who portrays the role of villain Nightcrawler.
- X-MEN 2. Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;10/25/2002, Issue 679, p46
Previews the motion picture 'X-Men 2,' directed by Bryan Singer.
- movies to see: X2. Flanagan, Sylvia P. // Jet;5/12/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p64
Presents information on the motion picture 'X2.' Overview of the film; Actors and actresses in the motion pictures.
- 'X2' leads B.O. to second-highest sesh. Groves, Don; Klaussmann, Liza; Meza, Ed; Hopewell, John; Jennings, Sheri; Thomas, Archie // Variety;5/12/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 13, p14
Focuses on the success of the international roll-out of the film 'X2.' Net profit posted by the film; Comments on the movie; List of other successful movies.
- Around the world in one day. Shutan, Bruce // Daily Variety;7/9/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 3, pA4
Reports the global advertising push for the movie 'X-Men 2.' Cost of marketing campaign; Fight against piracy; Paradigm for global releases.