- Panasonic's Mannion, Tanenbaum Exit Company. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Reports the resignation of sales and marketing executives of Panasonic Corp. in Secaucus, New Jersey. Resignation of Bill Mannion as general manager of the Television and Network System Division; Reason for the resignation of Jonas Tanenbaum as national marketing manager of the company;...
- Panasonic moving parts. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Oct2006, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p26
The article discusses on the statement of Jaume Rey, head of the PBITS business unit at Panasonic Co., on his decision not to exhibit at IBC. He stresses out that as long as he is in charge of the business in Europe, they will not come back to IBC as exhibitor. He added that there is a big...
- Panasonic Alters U.S. Sales Operation. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the consolidation of consumer sales organization by Panasonic Corp. in the U.s. Sales executives of the company; Job responsibility of president Mike Aguilar of Panasonic Company National division; Impact of the consolidation on the improvement of corporate performance.
- Corrections. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p44
Corrections to articles that were published in previous issues including "Video Management Software: Your Way," about the omission of Bosch Security Systems Inc. from the vendor box in the December 2008 issue and one on the news brief about the president of Panasonic Co. in the November 2008 issue.
- THE NETWORKER. // B&T Weekly;10/1/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2491, p32
Reports on the answer of Panasonic Co. marketing communications manager, Marcel Melick, to "The Networker's" phone call regarding the most recent rumors of an advertising agency change were on the money.
- Yamada, Kono Discuss Plans For Panasonic. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/24/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p1
This article presents an interview with Panasonic chairman and CEO Yoshi Yamada and Panasonic president and COO Martin Kono on their business plans for 2005. Since July 1, 2004 the company's name was changed from Matsushita Electric Corp. of America to Panasonic Corp. of North America; the...
- Panasonic expected to winnow list to 4 N.Y. agancies. Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;Sep97, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p5
Reports that Panasonic is expected to indentify the possible contenders for its $6-8 million personal care products account. Information on the names of the contenders; Information on the resignation of the account by incumbent Poppe Tyson.
- Panasonic expected to winnow list to 4 N.Y. agencies. Andreoli, Teresa // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p5
Reveals that Panasonic is expected to identify the contenders for its six million dollars to eight million dollars personal care products account. Advertising shops contacted by Panasonic.
- Panasonic gets zapped, too. // Newsweek;1/30/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p54
Report that Japanese electronics giant Panasonic agreed to pay $16 million in rebates to 665,000 US consumers following charges of a nationwide price-fixing scheme. Panasonic agreed to the rebates but maintains that its pricing policies were lawful.