3D CHARACTERS FOR TELEVISION
- 40: COMPETITIVE SPORTS. PENN, NATHANIEL; PAUL, CHRIS // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p100
The author argues that one of the best U.S. channels ever invented was Game Show Network.
- Reality TV shows have become too far removed from real life. Singletary, Mark // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the views of the author on various reality television shows in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assessment on the influence of various television programs on the life style of several individuals; Evolution of the television network; Number of prime-time game shows in the city.
- UTV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p54
The X Factor 8.15pm All ears: The judges provide critique as the remaining acts take to the stage
- QUARTER-FINAL TIME. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p25
QUARTER-FINAL TIME The X Factor Results Sunday, 8pm, TV3/UTV Dermot O'Leary hosts the quarter-final of the singing contest, in which the two acts with the lowest number of public votes face each other in the sing-off.
- ITV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p64
The X Factor Results, 8pm
- THE WEBS. // Variety;12/04/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 3, p71
Provides updates on the television broadcasting industry in the United States as of December 2000. Plan of Warner Brothers and Endemol USA to produce an instant wedding reality gameshow; Television network that will produce a program featuring actor Hank Azaria; Plan of two networks to...
- KBC Season Four Attracts Over 50 Lakh Applicants. // India -- West;9/17/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 43, pC8
The article reports that the fourth season of the television game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati," to be hosted by superstar Amitabh Bachchan, has attracted more than 50 lakh applicants from across India who want to be part of the show.
- Germans head to Mip mart as sellers. Meza, Ed // Variety;4/16/2007, Vol. 406 Issue 9, p31
The article discusses how German television shows have been gaining popularity in various European and Asian markets. The article reports that several shows were of interest at the 2007 MipTV content mart in Cannes, France, including the game shows "Wanna Bet" and "Beat Your Host's," and the...
- GSN, KING WORLD GAME FOR 'CASINO' Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;8/7/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the co-financing of the game show 'Casino,' by Game Show Network and King World International Productions. Executive producers; Concept for the show; Cash prize for the winner of each episode.
- All-star 'Life' hits VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;2/8/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 28, p5
The article features the television program "The Surreal Life: Fame Games," an all-star edition of the reality show starring former cast members Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, and Emmanuel Lewis in the U.S. The program will be set in Las Vegas and hosted by television personality Robin Leach. The...