- New film processing tools. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Sep2005, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p33
Reports on the software enhancements made by Teranex Inc. to its ImageRestore film processing product line. Features and capabilities of the enhanced film processing tools.
- Synapse metadata server boosts S&W's AAF format compliance. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the release of the twinned product and toolset strategy involving conforming system Splicer and database Synapse of Snell ∓ Wilcox. Provision of workgroup metadata server; Capacity in unveiling true workgroup capabilities; Effectivity in running over networked computers.
- Snell & Wilcox expands HDTV line. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;02/16/98, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p40
States that Snell & Wilcox, supplier of high-quality signal processing and standard conversion products is bringing expanded range of high-definition equipment to NAB'98. Background information on Snell & Wilcox; Information on the development of two high-definition Television production...
- Snell & Wilcox's ShakeOut: A new approach to wobbly pictures. Hanifan, Paul // Broadcast Engineering;Jan2000, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p104
Evaluates the ShakeOut product from Snell & Wilcox, which is useful for television broadcasting. Features; Capabilities.
- Snell & Wilcox's Helios. Zaller, Joe // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Jan2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p42
The article features Helios Mobile, a software-based system for automated repurposing and delivery of content for mobile television applications developed by Snell & Wilcox Inc.
- Test and measurement in the digital domain. Walland // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Nov99, Issue 302, p22
Outlines Snell & Wilcox's approach to challenges related to the testing of digital television technology for compliance to relevant standards. Demands of testing digital components and systems; Operation in digital domain; Implementation of the DVB specification; Aspects of testing.
- Helping define high definition. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;06/01/98, Vol. 128 Issue 23, p52
Opinion. Profiles Roderick Snell, founder and research director of the company Snell and Wilcox, based in the United Kingdom. Information on technology created by Snell; When he first became interested in technology; Comments from Snell; Background information on Snell; Details on his career...
- Snell's smaller lines. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;02/04/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p40
Reports the enhancement of the product line of Snell and Wilcox. Purchase of PSP Digital and Post Impression; Introduction of the PVS-2HD switcher; Release of the Alchemist Platinum converter.
- Snell & Wilcox denies Faroudja patent claim. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p5
Reports on Snell & Wilcox's alleged infringement of a patent held by Faroudja Laboratories. Faroudja's claims on Snell's Interpolator product; Snell's response to the alleged infringement.