Part 2: Color Grading
- Da Vinci Systems' Resolve V3.2 and Splice. // American Cinematographer;Aug2006, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates the Resolve V3.2 and Splice nonlinear color-enhancement systems from Da Vinci Systems, and offers information on the products' features, specifications, and advantages.
- Video editing systems. Williams, Edward E. // Broadcast Engineering;Jun2001, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p102
Presents information on several video editing systems. XPRI editing system from Sony; Heatwave from Discreet; Resolution offered by iQ from Quantel.
- FIVE YEARS, FIVE COMPANIES. Ochiva, Dan; Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Nov2003, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p81
Reviews the difficulties five of the top companies that supplied editing, graphics, and effects hardware and software to the U.S. film industry from 1998â€”2003. Business focus of Alias; Acquisition of new technologies for Avid Technology Inc.; Development of various products from Discreet...
- Editing. Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p98
Features several products for motion picture editing. Demonstration of the full generation Q range products from Quantel Inc.; High-definition capabilities of the software from Discreet Logic Inc.; Presentation of the Monsters suite of image processing and visual effects plug-ins from SpeedSix.
- Nonlinear editing, compositing system manufacturers gear up. Giardina // SHOOT;02/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p7
Presents a preview of the National Association of Broadcasters convention which will be held on April 5-10, 1999 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Participation of companies from the field of nonlinear editing and compositing/digital-effects systems; Demonstration of content-creation tools by Avid;...
- For Da Vinci, '92 wasn't a pretty picture. Higgins, Steve // PC Week;2/1/93, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p119
Reports on problems encountered by Da Vinci Systems Corp. during 1992 as a software producer in the messaging market. Bug-ridden eMAIL package; Problem with marketing Action Technologies Inc.'s The Coordinator computer software; Overcoming of problems.
- HD POWER. Nicol, Trish // Inside Film;Nov2004, Issue 71, p58
This article presents information on several pieces of high definition film editing equipment that were exhibited at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The HDR-FX1 camcorder from Sony records plays back high definition video. Discreet showcased a data-centric...
- Da Vinci repaints Mac e-mail. Strizich, Martha // Macworld;Feb1994, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p181
Reports on DaVinci Systems Corp.'s plan to launch a Macintosh version of its Da Vinci eMail software called Da Vinci eMail for the Macintosh 2.5. Features; Functions; Advantages; DaVinci Systems' plan to discontinue Da Vinci Macintosh Access.
- DaVinci upgrade. // Macworld;Jul1994, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p159
Announces DaVinci Systems' DaVinci eMail for the Macintosh software. Functionality.