Telecines, Virtual and Otherwise
- Sony VAIO digital studio. // Caribbean Business;7/29/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p29
Introduces the VAIO Digital Studio computer from Sony Corp. Features; Design; Film and sound editing capabilities.
- Sony AWS-750 Anycast Touch Content Producer. // TV Technology;6/11/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p24
The article offers brief information about various digital technologies including AWS-750 Anycast Touch content producer from Sony Corp., HSS-200 production switcher from Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc. and Fastrack editor from Editware.
- Magnascync/Moviola Corp. // BKSTS Journal;Dec1979, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p559
The article evaluates the different motion picture editing equipment and accessories from Magnasync/Moviola Corp.
- Film-Style Computerised Editing System. // BKSTS Journal;Jan1985, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p28
The article evaluates EECO Inc.'s film-style computerized editing system.
- Ten Plate Editing Table. // BKSTS Journal;Aug1983, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p465
The article evaluates Prevost Corp.'s ten plate flat bed editing table and offers information on design, specifications, and capabilities.
- Avid Xpress Impresses Wodonga Institute of TAFE. // Australian Screen Education;Winter2000, Issue 23, p104
Reports that the media department of the Wodonga Institute of TAFE in Australia has decided to move from linear to non-linear digital editing. Factors behind the department's decision to purchase an Avid MCXpress NT system; Applications of the equipment in regional television commercials...
- Letter to the Editor. CHAPMAN, NORMAN // BKSTS Journal;Feb1983, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p70
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the history of flat top film editing machines.
- Editing cuts at NAB. Campbell, Patrick // TVB Europe;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p1
Features several film editing systems on display at the 1997 conference of the National Association of Broadcasters. Version 2.0 of Discreet Logic's Fire; Softimage Digital Studio; Pixel Power's Collage Ed; Truevision Targa 2000 RTX.
- Which NLE...? // Televisual;Summer2003 The Edit Handbook, p70
Gives advice on the selection of a non-linear editing (NLE) system for post-production editing. NLE system that meets particular requirements and budget; Software only systems; Turnkey systems; Broadcast quality; Cost calculation.