- JVC Showcases A/V Skill at CEATEC. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/9/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p1
The article features various audio and video consumer electronics products introduced by Japan's JVC at the 2006 CEATEC show including a hard-drive based camcorder and a 110-inch H-DLA television.
- HD is HERE--now what? Burokas, Anthony // EventDV;Jan2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p53
Focuses on the significance of the high definition (HD) video format to high definition television. Camcorders that Sony and JVC have already launched since 2004; Device needed to edit HD; Difference of HD footage with VHS and DVD.
- hdv exposure. De Lancie, Philip // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
This article focuses on the introduction of the HDV format by JVC which combines the elements of high-definition (HD) and digital video to bring high-definition resolution within reach of videographers and prosumers. The basic appeal of HDV is that it allows an hour of HD video to be recorded...
- LT Series HD televisions. // Digital Content Producer;Oct2007, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates the LT series high definition televisions from JVC Corp.
- JVC. Katzmaier, David // Sound & Vision;Dec2006, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p98
The article evaluates the LT-46FN97 liquid crytal display high-definition TV from JVC.
- JVC. Sabin, Rob // Sound & Vision;Jun2007, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates the HD-58S998 58-inch Slim HD-ILA 1080p high definition television from JVC.
- JVC Introduces HD D-VHS VCR. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/17/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p21
Reports the introduction of flat-screen direct-view high definition television (HDTV) monitor capable D-VHS VCR by JVC of America in Indianapolis, Indiana. Features of the HDTV monitor; Commitment of JVC to offer satellite TV-delivered HDTV channel choices; Design of the monitor devices.
- new products. Pachal, Peter // Sound & Vision;Sep2008, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p18
The article evaluates several home entertainment products including the Mitsubishi LT-46149 46-inch thin-frame liquid crystal display (LCD) high-definition television (HDTV) from Mitsubishi Corp., the IWCB-727 in-wall speaker from Atlantic Technology and the JVC GZ-MS100 camcorder from JVC Corp.
- NAB Sees Various Codependent Synergies With CE. Kerschbaumer, Ken // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/9/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p108
This article highlights the 2005 National Association of Broadcasters convention held in Las Vegas, Nevada, which tackled the codependent nature of the consumer electronics industry and the broadcasting industry. Affordable high definition TV (HDTV) production gear and a new platform to deliver...