- Lenses: Digital Cinematography Prevails. Leitner, D.W. // Millimeter;Mar2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p86
Features several lenses for digital cinematography. Introduction of the Zeiss DigiPrime series of B4 mount lenses from Carl Zeiss Inc. and Band Pro Film/Video Inc.; Design of the Super Cine Style lenses from Fujinon; Capabilities of the cine-style Optimo high definition zoom from Thales...
- Carl Zeiss looks to prosperous future. Strass, Achim // Laser Focus World;Sep96, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p63
Features Germany-based optics firm Carl Zeiss. Company background; Expansion plans; Business operations.
- ASML's stepper supplier expands. // Electronic News;2/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2051, p66
Reports on the plan of Carl Zeiss to expand its production of stepper-lenses. Supplier of stepper-lenses to ASM Lithography.
- Row over new job losses at Germany microscope factory. Feder, Toni // Nature;11/24/1994, Vol. 372 Issue 6504, p309
Reports on the proposed cutting of jobs by German microscope manufacturer Carl Zeiss. Insight into job cutback proposal; Reactions by the German local government; Company history; Reason for job cutbacks.
- Flexible scanning gage is designed for shop floor. T.L.B. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov97, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p174
Introduces Carl Zeiss IMT Corp.'s ScanMax manual scanning gage. Accuracy; Repeatability; Lightweight, articulated-arm design; Integration of ScanWare software; Machine shop applications.
- Precision measuring microscope. // Foundry Management & Technology;Feb1994, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Carl Zeiss Jena GmbH's development of an automatic precision-measuring microscope. Description; Application.
- Ring-laser gyro provides new geological information. Strass, Achim // Laser Focus World;Mar97, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p48
Reports on the project completed by Carl Zeiss Inc., and commissioned by the Institute of Applied Geodesy, on ring-laser gyroscope used to measure fluctuations in the earth's rotation and to be installed in subterranean cavern in New Zealand. Other uses of gyroscope; Construction of the device.
- Circularly polarized light solves contrast problems. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul2003, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p12
Introduces the Circular Differential Interface Contrast prism from Carl Zeiss Inc. Key features; Applicability; Specifications.
- news briefs. // TVB Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p40
Reports the opening of Band Pro Munich GmbH, a facility of Band Pro Film/Video Inc. in Germany.