- Raging bullies. Mathieson, Craig // Bulletin with Newsweek;2/18/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6360, p77
Presents information on the film 'The Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese. Description of the film.
- Factory of Dreams. Storgaard Jensen, Jesper // Primo;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews the film "Gangs of New York" directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- THE EPIC STRUGGLE OF MARTIN SCORSESE. Bart, Peter // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2001, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p286
Features the movie `Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese. Difficulties encountered by Scorsese during the filming; Plot; Reasons for the delay in the movie's production.
- Miramax 'Gangs' finishing touch for Berlin festival. Roxborough, Scott // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/7/2003, Vol. 376 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the screening of Martin Scorsese's 'Gangs of New York' on the last day of the Berlin International Film Festival on February 15, 2003 in an out-of-competition slot in the official program. Other films that will be screened in an out-of-competition slot; Speculation on the likelihood...
- Dirty old town. Manelis, Michele // Bulletin with Newsweek;2/11/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6359, p72
Presents information on the film 'Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese. Source of inspiration for the film; Story line of the film; Budget and star cast of the film; Major locations of the film; Common factor in the films of Scorsese.
- 'Gangs of New York': Movie and truth. Loren Katz, William // New York Amsterdam News;2/27/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the film 'Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese. Plot of the movie; Cast of the movie.
- Gangs of New York (Film). M.L. // Sight & Sound;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p68
Reviews the film 'Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese.
- GANGS OF NEW YORK (Film). Krebs, Josef // Sound & Vision;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p98
Reviews the motion picture 'Gangs of New York,' directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz, released on digital video disc format.
- MANHATTAN MAYHEM. Bordewich, Fergus // Smithsonian;Dec2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p44
Reviews the motion picture, 'Gangs of New York.' When he was growing up on Lower Manhattan's Elizabeth Street in the 1950s, Martin Scorsese noticed tantalizing vestiges of a New York City that simply didn't fit into the Little Italy neighborhood he otherwise knew so well. "I gradually realized...