- OneightyÂº Begins Year With New Campaigns, Accounts and Team Members. BELAVAL DÍAZ, MARIO // Caribbean Business;1/28/2016, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p46
The article reports that local advertising agency OneightyÂ° has launched a television campaign in 2016 for its client Honda, a manufacturer of automobile, and mentions the launch of a print campaign for Honda Accord automobile.
- Coke has big future in showbiz. Benezra, Karen; Burgi, Michael // Brandweek;5/23/94, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p3
Reports on Coca-Cola's intention to expand its Big television (TV) to pop up regularly at major sports and entertainment events. Big TV to go on-air in major events; Search for other TV partners; Aim in launching Big TV.
- Autos. Case, Tony // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/22/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 17, pSR10
Focuses on automobile advertising in the U.S. Emphasis on network television advertising; Amount spent by Volkswagen; Introduction of several models by Honda.
- NEWS ROUNDUP. James, Dana // Marketing News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p3
Report developments in the advertising industry in the U.S. Layoff announcement of employees from DoubleClick Inc.; Expectations on advertising spending in 2001; Donations from television commercials of Coca-Cola Co. to the United States Library of Congress.
- new campaigns. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;6/17/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p24
Offers a look at several television advertising campaigns in the U.S.. Tagline used in the television commercial of Coca-Cola Co. created by Martin Agency for its Vannilla Coke product; Aim of the advertisement created by &R, Chicago for the Equal sweetener brand of Merisant; Plot of the...
- creative best spots. // Adweek New England Edition;12/17/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 51, p18
Presents information on several television advertisements in the United States. Advertisement made by McCann-Erickson company for Coca-Cola company; Advertisement made by J. Walter Thompson company for DTC company; Advertisement made by Modernista! company for The Gap company.
- CAA Coke ads lag Pepsi: Survey. Magiera, Marcy // Advertising Age;6/7/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p3
This article reports on the outcome of the survey of TV advertisements conducted by Video Storyboard Tests in the U.S. for the first quarter of 1993. Pepsi-Cola Co. has scored consistently higher than Coca-Cola Co. in the rankings since 1988. Though Coca-Cola leads Pepsi in worldwide sales, its...
- Coke Hits Celeb Button: Music, Sports Stars to Pitch Brands Again. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;09/18/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the plans of Coca-Cola for celebrity endorsements in the United States. Details on its agreement with pop singer Christina Aguilera and sportscaster Chris Berman; Features of its television advertisements; Product placements on teen-oriented television programs.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;02/20/98, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p4
Presents news items related to television advertising in the United States as of February 20, 1998. Includes `Always Coca Cola' advertisements of Coca-Cola; Appointment of Jack Schaeffer as president of GRFX/Novocom; John Lawlor and Michael Greenstein's opening of Productions Direct.