SPOT ON THE RANGE
- Vette ads put emphasis on power, mystique. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;3/3/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5702, p46
Discusses a television advertisement by the advertising firm Campbell-Ewald, for the Chevrolet Corvette automobile. How theme for advertisement was conceived; Comments from David Hudson, a director at Campbell-Ewald; Number of Corvettes sold in 1996; When advertisement will be launched.
- 'American Snapshots' is a winner for Chevy. Bernstein, Marty // Advertising Age;3/29/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 13, pAM78
This article focuses on the 1999 commercial introduced by Campbell-Ewald, Chevrolet's longtime agency, called American Snapshopts. It is part of the General Motors division's long-range plan to regain its position of dominance. And if the bow-tie brand's vehicle designs, styling, features and...
- Bigger Engine Powers CEA's New Tracker Work. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/09/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p4
Deals with the advertising campaigns created by Campbell-Ewald Advertising for the Chevy Tracker engine of Chevrolet. Tagline of the television spot; Features of the engine; Network shows targeted by the company for television media buys.
- Medicare's Slices of Senior Life. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek New England Edition;10/21/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p33
Reports on the television advertising campaign that have been launched by Campbell-Ewald for Medicare and Medicaid, which feature actor Leslie Nielsen. Theme of the advertisements; Plots of the television advertisements for Medicare and Medicaid; Tagline used for the advertisements; Estimated...
- American Snapshots. DeSalvo, Kathy // SHOOT;06/04/99, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p32
Details the making of a Chevrolet television commercial handled by Warren, Michigan-based advertising agency Campbell-Ewald Inc. Musical score of the advertisement; Commercial's creative staff; Problems encountered by the agency.
- Pier 1 Gets in the Holiday Spirit. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p4
Focuses on the television commercial created by advertising agency Campbell-Ewald for Pier 1 Imports launched in November 2002. Objective of the advertising campaign; Description of the television commercial; Basis of the advertising campaign.
- Batman Is Aided By Onstar's High-Tech Products. Panczyk, Tanya O. // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/28/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p8
Reports on a television advertising campaign using Batman characters produced by Campbell-Ewald Advertising that feature specific upgrades to the General Motor's OnStar navigational unit. Goal of the campaign; Details on the advertisement; Creation of the chase scene for the commercial.
- GM Truck Gets Oscar. Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;03/19/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p8
Discusses the television advertisement created by Campbell-Ewald Advertising for the Chevrolet TrailBlazer, a sport utility vehicle, to be launched in the 2001 Academy Awards telecast. Date set for the advertisements telecast; Features of the advertisement; Other media involved in the...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...