- NEWS. // Design Week;2/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3
Presents news briefs on the industrial design industry in Great Britain as of February 2002. Restructuring plan of FutureBrand; Retrenchment at Enterprise IG; Plan of Midland Mainline to redesign its identity.
- Hopes up at MML, down at South Central. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/13/2004, Issue 221, p4
Reports on the expectation of Midland Main Line that its drivers will accept a revised pay offer in 2004. Endorsement of the offer by the ASLEF Executive Committee; Overview of the revised pay offer; Number of National Union of Rail, Maritime, and Transport members who are being balloted for...
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;10/30/2007, p35
The article reports that Great Britain rail union Associated Society of Locomotive Steam Enginemen and Firemen said up to 600 members at the rail firms Midland Mainline Ltd. and Silverlink will hold 24-hour strikes in separate rows about pensions. At least 200 Midland Mainline train drivers are...
- MML wins injunction over RMT action. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/27/2005, Issue 238, p1
Reports that Midland Main Line (MML) was granted an injunction which prevents guards from taking industrial action over its refusal to implement double-manning on January 17, 2005. Basis of the decision; Views of Bob Crow, general secretary at the National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport...
- Midland Mainline set to reconsider advertising task. // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2001, p1
Reports the plan to review the advertising account of Midland Mainline in England.
- First Premier withdrawn. // Rail Business Intelligence;9/18/2003, Issue 206, p7
Reports that Midland Main Line is withdrawing its First Premier fares from September 29, 2003. Reasons for the move; Options offered for customers.
- Midland train fleet. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p6
Reports that Adtranz has agreed to manufacture a new fleet of diesel engines for Adtranz.
- Rio rolling stock ramps up. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/1/2003, Issue 197, p6
Reports on Midland Main Line's (MML) Saint Pancras Manchester, England rail service. Information on power cars and coaches subleased by MML.
- Design. Aldersey-Williams, Hugh // New Statesman;01/23/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4369, p40
Focuses on the emulation by rail companies of air travel systems. Three grades of ticket planned to be offered by Midland Mainline railways company; Competition in the advertisements of different rail companies; Logo designs of the companies.