Struggling to firm up a working definition
- TREC 2015: on the agenda. // Recruiter;Jun2015, p8
The article focuses on the program of the Talent, Recruitment & Employment Conference 2015 with discussions on talent attraction, employer branding, and strategic talent sourcing.
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;1/27/2011, p35
The article focuses on issues related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) including the release of the guide "The Pay Review Process," the features of the new CIPD Web site for 2011 and the lecture to be delivered by Mini Setty, senior employment lawyer from DWF LLP,...
- Bosses told to get on the job with training. Taylor, Chris // People Management;11/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p12
Deals with the call for an increase in workplace training in the efforts toward a knowledge-based economy in Europe in line with the Employment Week 2000 conference. Personnel management issues which are being included in the European Commission (EC) social agenda; Challenge that brought about...
- Expertos reivindican en la gestiÃ³n del empleo la implicaciÃ³n del Sector PÃºblico. LAGO, ANA // Capital Humano;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 242, p12
No abstract available.
- Upcoming Comp & Benefits Conferences. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Feb2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p5
A calendar of conferences related to compensation in the U.S. from February-March 2010 is presented which includes the 5th Annual Employer Health and Human Capital Congress, the Annual Employee Health Care Conference, and an employment law and legislative conference.
- Ten ways for You to shape the Market. // Recruiter;Jan2012, Special section p4
The article offers tips for shaping the recruitment industry in Great Britain for 2012. It suggests influencing the strategy and vision of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for the next few years. It mentions to attend the World Employment conference on May 24-25, 2012, training...
- The View. // Recruiter;Jan2012, Special section p1
The article discusses the state of the recruitment industry in Great Britain for 2011, the implementation of the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) and mentions the Ciett World Employment Conference to be held in London, England in May 2012.
- UNEMPLOYMENT-MORE THAN LACK OF EMPLOYMENT: THE FUNCTION OF A JOB CLUB. Barr, Robert // NACSW Convention Proceedings;Nov2015, p1
The article discusses a workshop related to understand changes in hiring process of employees and employment by Job Club. Topics discussed include interaction with professional counselors and the experiences for job; changes in job finding such as dominance of staffing agencies and online...
- Expo opens unemployed to new opportunities. Keegan, Theres // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/3/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p1
Information about the topics discussed at the Career Training Expo held in Ulster County, New York in 2009 is presented. The event is considered as an opportunity for people to learn demands for jobs and the necessary measures they should do to be hired. It represents more than a dozen public...