Nanny expose sparks agency vetting fears
- Dial T for Trust. Margolis, Dawn // Baby Talk;Nov98, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p15
Provides information on TrustLine, government-sponsored screening program about nannies and babysitters in California. How to register for the employee selection program; Benefits and cost.
- How to treat your nanny. Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Jun98, Vol. 152 Issue 5217, p114
Presents information on how to treat the nanny. Importance of nanny; Competition between the mother and the nanny; How the conflict can be resolved; Fundamentals in treating the nanny.
- Help wanted. // Nursery World (MA Education Limited);12/14/2015 Supplement 90th Anniversary Supplement, p34
The article presents snapshots of job advertisements in the past for nannies that showcase the difference in childcare requirements at the time as compared to the present.
- Advice for live-in caregivers. Gruber Hersch, Manuela // Asian Pacific Post;1/23/2014, p4
The article offers tips for live-in professional nannies who are working in Canada which include the importance of having a good support system, to be discerning of information that is being shared by friends, and doing volunteer work to gain a wide-range of skills and experience.
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...
- Survey identifies staffing trends. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p9
Discusses trends that emerge among staffing service companies. Ways on how companies stays competitive; How the trend of consolidation in the industry has increased; Staffing needs offered by one-stop shopping trend among staffing services companies.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p11
Presents news on recruitment and selections of employees in Great Britain. Launching of a scheme in Wales that will find work for long term unemployed people; Launching by British Psychological Society of a standard of competence to govern the selection and administration of personality tests;...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p9
Presents news about recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Denial by Barclays Bank on allegations that they plan to recruit schoolchildren for work; Bid by South Yorkshire on an economic regeneration program; Survey on firms wanting young people to work for them; Increase in...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p11
Focuses on recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Job interview of Potential Sainsbury's managers at one of London's trendiest nightspots; Job searching of nursing students; Job-search strategies of unemployed executives.