- Laird's colourful Maxim. // Glass Age;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p53
Announces the availability of Laird's Maxim espagnolette window handle in six finishes.
- Turkey of the week. // Campaign;9/5/2003, Issue 36, p32
Glen Mutel is irritated by Laird & Partners' celebrity missive for Gap. Celebrity endorsements don't work when the celebrities in question are made to look and sound ridiculous.
- HARDWARE & FIXINGS. // Glass Age;Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p56
Features window products launched by British company Laird. Introduction of Cadenza, a special espagnolette handle and locking bar solution for slim aluminum window profiles for residential and commercial applications; High security solution for French doors offered by the MPL range of Saracen...
- Fashion Firms on the Move. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/5/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 45, p9
Reports on the deal between fashion firms Laird & Partners, Judith Leiber Inc. and Cynthia Steffe to move to larger headquarters in New York City. Advantage of the soft commercial real estate market; Schedule of transfer; Location.
- In Vogue. Mack, Ann M. // Adweek Western Edition;4/29/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p17
Reports the decision of account executive Trey Laird to open his own advertising agency, Laird + Partners. Education background and former work experience; Estimated worth of advertising account held by the agency; Discussion on the print advertisement created by the agency for fashion designer...
- In Vogue. Mack, Ann M. // Adweek New England Edition;4/29/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p17
Features Trey Laird, founder of the advertising agency, Laird + Partners. Reasons for his decision to start his own agency; Clients of his agency; Features of his advertising campaign for Donna Karan.
- Back to Basics. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Western Edition;5/6/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 19, p22
Focuses on the advertising campaign created by Laird + Partners for Gap Inc. Concept; Plot; Tagline of the campaign.
- News briefs. // Beverage Industry;Jul99, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p46
Presents news briefs related to beverage packaging as of July 1999. Includes Austin Nichols & Co. Inc.'s redesign of its Wild Turkey bottles; Marie Brizard Wines & Spirits' package upgrade for Veuve du Vernay French Sparkling Wine; Laird & Co.'s announcement of an agreement between Mazzetti...
- Celebs Fill Holiday Campaign from Gap. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;11/10/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 41, p4
Reports on an advertising campaign that will be launched by Laird + Partners for Gap to highlight its line of sweaters and jeans during the 2003 holiday season. Celebrities who have endorsed Gap products; Estimated budget allotted by Gap on measured media in 2002; Projections on the holiday...