TERANEX UPCONVERTS AND REDUCES NOISE
- TeraNex's PixelComp DTV format converter. Deame, Jed // Broadcast Engineering;Sep99, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p138
Provides information on the development of the Geometric Arithmetic Parallel Processor (GAPP), a digital television (DTV) format converter, by TeraNex company. Features of the GAPP; Benefits of format conversion.
- DTV CONVERTER. // Broadcast Engineering;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p101
The article features Teranex Inc.'s Mini DTV converter in the United States. The DTV format converter boasts PixelMotionde-interlacing, and a multi-direction diagonal filter that eradicates jaggies. It also includes a two- to four-frame delay mode and per-pixel temporal recursive noise...
- Modular converters speed power designs. Pendergast, Dennis // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p89
Focuses on the development of modular direct current-direct current (dc-dc) converters. Implications on power-system design; Common reason for opting for a modular solution; Main features of modular converters.
- Network forms digital-to-impedance converter. Belousov, Alex; Travis, Bill // EDN;3/14/96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p85
Details the design for a digital-to-impedance converter. Circuit's resemblance to a capacitive-ladder digital-to-analog converter; Total current from network to ground; Use of a Linear Technology Corp. LT1354 C-Load op amp which is tolerant of high capacitive loads; Possible applications.
- Differential-to-single-ended converter. Hashemi, Hooman; Travis, Bill // EDN;3/14/96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p96
Details the design of a differential-to-single-ended converter. Differential-current outputs provided by several analog modules; Output slew rate; Use of the circuit for baseband video and audio applications; Adjustment of the R3 loop-gain trimmer to set the step response of the amplifier for...
- Coilless step-up converter yields dual outputs. Nork, Sam; Travis, Bill // EDN;09/01/97, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p120
Focuses on coilless step-up converters in integrated circuits. Features of the converters; Measurement of voltage output.
- Isolated telecomm converter handles 25W. Young, Ron; Travis, Bill // EDN;09/01/97, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p122
Focuses on the design of an isolated telecommunications converter. Details on the converters components; Importance of making a nonisolated converter.
- Singing the Praises of Volare. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;3/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 12, p45
Reports in plans of Teranex Inc. to introduce the Volare 210 an upconverter and noise reducer designed to improve analog and digital audio input/output for broadcasters. Comments of Randy Thomas, director of corporate strategy at Teranex on the product to be introduced.
- Economical Flyback Converter Operates Off -48V. Koohian, Mehrzad // Electronic Design;3/18/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p65
Describes the performance of economic flyback converters. Use of a coupled inductor to improve performance; Converter voltages; Telecommunication applications.