SORENSON SQUEEZES OUT IMPROVED VIDEO
- SORENSON SQUEEZE 3 COMPRESSION SUITE. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p36
Reviews the Sorenson Squeeze 3 Compression Suite video compression software from Sorenson Media.
- products. // Computer Graphics World;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p52
This article presents information related to computer software industry. Proximity debuted Artbox, its video asset management system targeted at broadcast television and postproduction creative professionals. Through a single interface, users of Artbox can store, search, locate, transfer, and...
- Squeeze Play. Burkhart, John // Videomaker;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p24
The article reviews the Squeeze Compression Suite video compression software from Sorenson Media Inc.
- Sorenson Squeeze 5. Ozer, Jan // Streaming Media;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p88
The article reviews the Squeeze 5 batch encoding tool from Sorenson Media Inc.
- Sorenson Squeeze 4.5. Ozer, Jan // Streaming Media;2007, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p78
The article reviews the Sorenson Squeeze 4.5 software from Sorenson Media.
- Squeeze 5. Ochiva, Dan // Digital Content Producer;Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p31
The article reviews the data management software Squeeze from Sorenson Media Inc.
- SPEAKING ENCODE. Sauer, Jeff // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p44
Presents information on video compression technologies. Cleaner XL from Discreet; Squeeze Compression Suite from Sorenson; ProCoder from Canopus.
- COMPRESSED HEIR. Braue, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;01/09/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6256, p68
Features video compression software designed for computer-based video production in Australia. Application of the software to compact disc read only memory; Comparison between the video compression technology and video compact disc standard; Functionality of the software.
- FRAMING B2B VIDEO. Ozer, Jan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p24
The article analyzes the quality of the codecs offered by several software vendors like Real, Microsoft, and Sorenson as compared to the codecs in MPEG-4, as of April 2004. Video encoded at 4Mbps is primarily targeted towards sales and marketing presentations given on laptops, as well as video...