3DLABS GOES WILDCAT
- 3Dlabs accelerates Apple 3D APIs. Doyle, Audrey // Computer Graphics World;Feb96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p11
Reports that 3Dlabs Inc. has announced that its consumer-level Permedia and professional-class Glint 3D graphics processor families provide full hardware acceleration for Quickdraw 3D Quickdraw 3D Rave games application programming interface from Apple Computer Inc. Details on the added...
- 3Dlabs introduces new 3D chips. // Computer Graphics World;Jan98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p11
Reports on San Jose, California-based 3Dlabs' introduction of two Glint chipset families. Three-dimensional geometry acceleration; Scalable two-dimensional and three-dimensional rasterization processing; SVGA functionality; Joint venture with Intel to design and develop three-dimensional...
- MaxPac 5200 portable workstation offers GVX1 accelerator. // Computer Workstations;Sep99, p5
Reports on 3DLabs Inc.'s announcement that MaxVision has selected the Oxygen GVX1 as the 3D graphics accelerator in the MaxPac computer. Features of the MaxPac; Starting price; Availability in single and dual Pentium III 550 MHz with up to 2GB random access memory.
- 3Dlabs revs up 3D. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;May97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p9
Reports on 3Dlabs' introduction of its Glint Gamma chip designed to accelerate the three-dimensional geometry pipeline. Support for Intel's AGP bus architecture; Plans to enhance the company's existing line of tools with the release of OpenGL and Heidi driver support for Windows 95 products.
- 3Dlabs gears Glint MX for Pentium II. // Electronic News;05/12/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2167, p18
Reports on 3Dlabs' launching of Glint MX, a three-dimensional graphics processor designed for personal computer workstations and professional-class graphics boards running on Pentium II. Positioning of the processor to compete with applications that run on Unix workstations; Pricing of the...
- Scale From Gbits To Tbits With Minimal Logic. // Electronic Design;4/28/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p25
Features the FE200 switch fabric card developed by Dune Networks Inc. Specification of switch fabrics and line cards; Pricing; Contact information.
- TTP Controller Targets VPNs. // Electronic Design;4/28/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p36
Features the Time Triggered Protocol bus, an integrated controller chip for virtual protocol network developed by NEC Electronics Inc. Product specification; Contact information; Price.
- 34-By-34 Switch-Fabric Chip Deep-Cuts Cost And Power. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;4/28/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p28
Features the ADISX-34, a switch-fabric chip from Analog Devices Inc. Product specification; Contact information; Pricing.
- TECHNICAL/MARKETING COLLABORATION TO ENABLE NEW CLASS OF 3D. // Imaging Update;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the technical and marketing collaboration formed by 3DLabs, Inc. and Real Time Visualization, a division of Mitsubishi Electric, to integrate the products of both companies.