ADOBE GOES DVD
- Atmosphere. // Architectural Record;Mar2004, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p173
This article informs that Adobe Co.'s new tool lets users create 3D content and animations at a lower cost than most high-end design software programs. It consists of three products, atmosphere, the tool for creating the environments, Atmosphere Player, a plug-in similar to Macromedia's Flash...
- Editing Adjustment Layers. Gates, Chris "Ace" // Videomaker;Dec2013, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on the use of adjustment layers in modern video editing applications, which can combine an overstuffed timeline of disparate shots to save time for an editor. It states that adjustment layers first appeared in image editing programs such as Adobe's Photoshop, and were also...
- After Effects 7 Professional. // Macworld;Jul2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p34
The article reviews the compositing and motion-graphics application software Effects 7 Professional from Adobe Systems Inc.
- Tech Review Corner. Tome, Chris // Animation;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p43
Reviews the animation software Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 2, developed by Adobe Systems Inc.
- CAMERA CONTROL, PART 1. Meyer, Trish; Meyer, Chris // DV: Digital Video;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p60
This article describes the basic three-dimensional (3D) camera control techniques in Adobe After Effects software. This software creates a two-point or two-node camera, meaning, the user has two individual sets of position coordinates to manage. Two-node cameras are ideal when giving emphasis on...
- A IS FOR APPLE AND ADORE. Katz, S.D. // Millimeter;Jul2004, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p43
Features the Adobe After Effects 6.5 motion graphics and effects compositing software. Capability to work with Premiere Pro; Improvements in OpenGL renders; Inclusion of Synthetic Aperture's Color Finesse color correction software; Enhancement of image-editing capabilitis by the inclusion of...
- PageMill 2.0 adds key features, lags on others. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;5/20/96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on Adobe's PageMill 2.0 computer software. Features; Applications; Product support.
- Reviews. Huber, Joe // Technology Connection;May96, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p49
Reviews the compute software, `PageMill,' a hypertext markup language editor for the Mackintosh which presents the user with an interface similar to the Mackintosh word processor from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Price of product; Requirements; Feature of product.
- Adobe ships release 5 of FrameViewer. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;2/29/96, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Adobe has released the FrameViewer 5.0 and FrameMaker 5.0 computer software. Features of FrameViewer 5.0; FluidView viewing option; FrameMaker 5.0 for Digital Unix, IBM Aix and Silicon Graphics Irix platforms.