- Top international boxoffice. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/5/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 41, p59
Reports on the boxoffice performance of U.S. films in various countries as of August 5, 2003. Total business made by the movie 'Bruce Almighty' in Germany; Number of times a movie is screened in a country.
- U HIGH ON 'ALMIGHTY' Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;5/20/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 31, p15
Highlights the premier of the film 'Bruce Almighty,' at Universal's theme park in Hollywood, California. Celebrities and film executives who attended the affair.
- emotion motion. Giardina, Carolyn // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/26/2006, Vol. 396 Issue 15, pS19
The article reports that the Contour reality-capture system from the company Mova will herald a new era for the computer-generated-imagery in motion pictures. Until now, computer-animated characters in films have used motion-capture systems that rely on reflective markers placed on an actor's...
- Now Playing. Schwarzbaum, Lisa; Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;6/20/2003, Issue 715, p57
Reviews several motion pictures, such as 'Bruce Almighty,' starring Jim Carrey.
- 'Bruce Almighty' has its strengths. Grant, Natasha // New York Amsterdam News;5/22/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 21, p22
This article provides information about a motion picture â€œBruce Almighty.â€ which consist of a characterBruce, who is a Buffalo, New York-based news reporter best-known for covering humorous stories. But Bruce wants to be taken seriously. He urges his desire to God. God hears Bruce's...
- TOP VHS RENTALS. // Billboard;12/27/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 52/1, p62
Presents a chart of top motion pictures based on VHS rentals in the U.S. for the week ending December 27, 2003, including "Bruce Almighty."
- A Survey of 3D Document Corpus Visualization. Fang, X.; Jacquemin, C.; Vernier, F.; Luo, B. // Information Technology Journal;2009, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
This study proposes a survey on it mainly around 2 functions units in the visualization pipeline: spatial layout and interaction. For the former, 4 layout styles (node-link, cluster, virtual widget and miscellaneous) and 2 augmentation types (focus+context, photo-realistic rendering) are...
- Neuroanimatics: Hyperrealism and digital animation's accidental mark. Owen, Ann // Animation Practice, Process & Production;Sep2012, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p315
Digital animation is arguably a medium that can produce any image that the human brain can imagine, but is this all that it can do? It is not without good reason that animation has become a popular and enduring medium: animators and artists have long known that certain forms of simplification...
- Reclaiming Art. Stasukevich, lain // American Cinematographer;Jan2015, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p30
An interview is presented with cinematographer Bruno Delbonnel in which he discusses his work on the film "Big Eyes" directed by Tim Burton. When asked about the aesthetics of the film, Delbonnel comments on his goal of achieving a hyperrealistic or surreal effect and goes on to discuss his...