- cool graphics. McInnes, Stephanie // Millimeter;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p17
Features several film clips integrated with digital graphics. Trailer for film festivals; Identity package for a television channel; Production credits.
- COOL GRAPHICS CLIPS. McInnes, Stephanie // Millimeter;Nov2004, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p17
Features clippings from various graphics related to film and advertising. Graphic for NFL Sunday ticket spots; Broadcast spots for "Madden NFL 2005"; Package for Outside magazine' "Ultimate Top Ten."
- Untitled. // Creative Review;Mar2006, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p12
The article presents several photographs depicting various advertising concepts. A model for the film Artificial Worlds 3.0, combining live action and computer graphics, is featured. The commercial for the spaghetti sauce RagÃº shows different pictures of the scene with a boy licking the sauce...
- Cyber movie stars. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Jan96 Supplement, Vol. 19 Issue 1, pS4
Focuses on the use of computer graphics to create visual effects in motion pictures. Features; Technical issues and challenges; Concerns on slow motion pictures; Comments from industry executives.
- Art Studio. // Computer Graphics World;Apr2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p30
Focuses on awards won by feature films for incorporation of graphic images. Works of computer animator Tex Avery in motion picture Tim Tom; Prize won by music video 'Nature Is Ancient' for its graphic images; Technology used in 'Stuart Little 2.'
- Virtual sets: Imagining we were there. Luff, John // World Broadcast Engineering;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p50
Focuses on the application of computer graphics in the movie industry. Complications in combining shots from real optical systems; Factors for a natural image; Increase in the power of real-time graphics engines.
- When Best Isn't Enough. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Jan2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the introduction of the annual Visual Effects Society Awards by the Visual Effects Society in the field of computer graphics. Nominations of motion pictures for the awards; Reason for introducing the awards; Procedure for determining the winners; Schedule for the nominations and...
- Showcasing the Spectacular. Walton, Saige // Metro;Spring2002, Issue 134, p216
Focuses on the application of computer graphics in motion pictures and game industries. Dominance of digital effects in contemporary computer games; Combination of photo-realistic imagery and interactive technologies; History of using the computer graphics.
- SLICK OPERATORS. // Campaign (UK);4/15/2005, Issue 16, p31
This article presents profiles of some of London, England's masters of post-production business in the advertising industry. Andrew Wood, the real-ale-loving lad from South Yorkshire, graduated straight from Ravensbourne College to the Mill and has been one of its greatest assets for a good...