- Fear of Flying Not Allowed. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;2/20/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the television advertisements of Bellevue, Washington-based travel company Expedia. The company's television spots suggests viewers to enjoy traveling. The spots are titled Anthem and Marker. Los Angeles, California-based advertising agency, Deutsch created...
- Cable proves it's media's live wire. McManus, John // Advertising Age;11/26/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 49, pS-6
Reports on the expected increase in U.S. cable advertising in 1991. Amount of the advertising profit projected by the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau; Problems faced by the cable industry in its short existence; Bigger benefits for local cable systems and regional sports networks; Initiatives...
- Single bids place trust in director's vision. Winters, Rochelle // Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 10, pA10
Examines how advertising agency teams single bid their work to one commercial film director. Description of a single bid contract; Normal process of conducting a commercial campaign; Advantages of the concept.
- CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT. Jacobs, Heather // Inside Film;Oct2005, Issue 81, p26
This article discusses the production of television commercials in Australia. Advertising production in Australia is experiencing a downturn, with production houses and advertising agencies having to adapt quickly to an uncertain future. The industry is beset by shrinking budgets, the increased...
- Industry boosts spend on C5 ads. // Music Week;11/9/2002, Issue 45, p1
Reports on the rise in music campaigns aired over British television station, Channel 5 in 2001. Advertising spending of record companies on the station; Leading competitors.
- The 10 Best soundtracks of 2003. // Campaign (UK);12/12/03 Book of Lists, p23
This article presents information about 10 best soundtracks in Great Britain in the year 2003. The television advertisement of Bartle Bogle Hegarty was based on Room 5's cover of Oliver Cheetham's 80s classic "Get Down Saturday Night." It sold 325,000 copies in Great Britain and was number one...
- CABLE ABLE TO CASH IN. // Cable World (10427228);5/26/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the advertising deals being negotiated by cable television networks in the U.S. for 2003 to 2004. Views of advertisers and advertising agencies on the cable networks; Impact of broadcast network deals on the cable television industry; Deals made by cable networks Discovery and Lifetime.
- The Work: New Campaigns - The Region. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/16/2007, p116
The article presents various television advertising films in Asia. Lane Crawford has launched the "Wish List," campaign in Hongkong and China which aims to avoid the traditional Christmas cliches of Santa Claus and establish the idea of building a wishing tree by layering products. Another is...
- The Work: Private View. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/16/2007, p117
The author comments on various television commercial films. He asserts that the Pepsi film could have been great, if only advertisers would have found a better way to kill sugar and make viewers laugh about it. Criticising on the visa film, he claims that a series of advertisements are not...