- The Beach Boys in the Hood. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;6/5/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p32
The article provides information on the television advertisement for fast food chain McDonald's, created by advertising agency Leo Burnett, in 2006. In the spot entitled Beach, advertising character Ronald McDonald hits the sand and surf in the beach, which seems to be a better location for...
- Turkey of the week. // Campaign;6/6/2003, Issue 23, p32
This article focuses on McDonald's Corp. current television advertising campaign, created by advertising agency DDB Sydney. It shows how McDonald's is not sure what it should stand for in the 21st century. Having occupied the creative high ground for so long, it is a real shame to see it fall to...
- McDonald's cashes in on chicken's popularity in S'pore. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/12/2002, p5
Features the television advertising of Chicken Big Mac burger from McDonald's Corp. with the advertising firm Leo Burnett Corp. in Singapore. Concept of product advertising; Recommendation of jingle songs; Anticipation of core target audience.
- Maccas SMS win. // B&T Weekly;9/10/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2488, p24
Presents the MMA Best Sales Promotion award to Tribal DDB Sydney, McDonald's Corp. and Legion Interactive in Australia. Rarity of the sales promotion mechanic; Concept of the television advertisement of McDonald's; Facilitation of dialogue with customers based on minimal clientele data.
- OUR SAY: BY LARA SINCLAIR. // B&T Weekly;1/30/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2457, p32
Comments on two television advertisements made for CBA and McDonalds in Australia. Details about the commercials; Theme.
- Burnetts adopts retro theme for McDonald's. Garrett, Jade // Campaign;02/04/2000, Issue 5, p6
Discusses advertising agency Leo Burnett's national television advertising campaign for McDonald's Chinese menu items in Great Britain. Parody of 1970s martial arts movies; Features of the 30-second commercial; Creative team behind the television spot.
- Fear of Flying Not Allowed. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;2/20/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the television advertisements of Bellevue, Washington-based travel company Expedia. The company's television spots suggests viewers to enjoy traveling. The spots are titled Anthem and Marker. Los Angeles, California-based advertising agency, Deutsch created...
- Cable proves it's media's live wire. McManus, John // Advertising Age;11/26/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 49, pS-6
Reports on the expected increase in U.S. cable advertising in 1991. Amount of the advertising profit projected by the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau; Problems faced by the cable industry in its short existence; Bigger benefits for local cable systems and regional sports networks; Initiatives...
- Single bids place trust in director's vision. Winters, Rochelle // Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 10, pA10
Examines how advertising agency teams single bid their work to one commercial film director. Description of a single bid contract; Normal process of conducting a commercial campaign; Advantages of the concept.