NIKE "UPTOWN ROOTZ"
- Tennis anyone? D.P.M. // Computer Graphics World;Aug96, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p82
Focuses on the computer effects created by Mad Dog Digital, a division of Topix Computer Graphics and Animation, for a Penzzoil television commercial. Generation of digital effects using the Flame system from Discreet Logic.
- NIKE Â¦ WIEDEN + KENNEDY Â¦ PORTLAND. Baxter, Kirk // CREATIVITY;Dec/Jan2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on Nike Presto's 'Angry Chicken.' Theme of the advertisement; Stunts displayed in the advertisement; Production of the advertisement in two languages.
- NIKE. Millar, Tim // Campaign;9/17/2011 APG Creative Strategy Awd, p9
The article offers information on Nike Grid campaign of Nike Inc., which is one of the recipients of the 2011 Account Planning Group (APG) Creative Strategy Awards of the publication "Campaign UK."
- Gag Order. Lasky, Michael C. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/17/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the advertising controversy faced by Nike Inc. in California. Court ruling on the statements and advertisements issued by the company during a debate regarding its overseas labor practices; Reluctance of businesses to speak out if the price might be an expensive lawsuit; Protection...
- Nike ads spawn more parodies. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/9/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on a number of parodies of Nike Inc. commercials. NBC's parody promo for its `Working' sitcom; Candie's shoes' campaign staring Jenny McCarthy.
- MEDIA CHOICE / NIKE. Hanrahan, Matt // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p7
Reports on the airing of the 'Nike Tournament' television advertisement on Sky television network in Great Britain.
- Nike creative awards pay off at the tills. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/15/2002, p23
Reports that Nike Inc.'s advertising, that has won creative awards, has also succeeded in increasing sales for the company. Correlation of Gunn report with sales performance in foreign markets; Expansion of distribution base through advertising; Profit for first-quarter 2002.
- Mouthing Off. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Midwest Edition;06/12/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 24, p40
Discusses the advertising campaign of Nike. Advertising agency; Criticisms; Features.
- NEW MEDIA CHOICE/RUNLONDON.COM. Haslam, Gary // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p9
Presents the print campaign for the Nike 'Run London' event in 2001. Description of the advertisement.