ACCELERATING SPECIAL EFFECTS
- Startup edging to close the gap on NAS. Koblentz, Evan // eWeek;02/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
Reports on the plans of BlueArc Corp. to close the gap against industry giants EMC Corp. and Network Appliance Inc. in the United States. Launching of Si7500 Version 1.2 product; Implementation of Management software; Average product of BlueArc.
- BlueArc's Titan 1100 Targets Cost Conscious. Davies, Kevin // Bio-IT World;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p31
The article reviews the Titan 1100 software from BlueArc.
- BlueArc is a titan of NAS. Baltazar, Henry // eWeek;4/10/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p46
The article evaluates the Titan 2000 computer storage device designed by Bluearc Corp.
- A Design Specification and a Server Implementation of the Inverse Referential Integrity Constraints. Aleksić, Slavica; Ristić, Sonja; Luković, Ivan; Ćeliković, Milan // Computer Science & Information Systems;Jan2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p283
The authors discuss the automation of parameterized patterns in inverse referential integrity constraints (IRICs) for design specification and server implementation. They state that relational database management systems (RDBMS) can fully enforce key-based inclusion dependencies (INDs) of IRICs....
- Alarms delivered through the Web. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Feb2005, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p15
The article features the NWA Quality Analyst Web Server (QAWS) from Metquip Systems which provides exception reports displayed as Web pages. The reports provide information on product specification and SPC violations organized by data set and variable. QAWS can also be used as an RSS feed...
- With universal servers, users look to gain object edge. Francett, Barbara // Software Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p65
Looks at universal servers, relational servers with varying degrees of integrated object capability. Potential use of universal servers in production applications in a number of innovative organizations; Citing Informix Software Incorporated's acquisition of Illustra Information Technologies...
- Switch maker tackles server bottleneck. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;01/13/97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p62
Reports that many businesses are encountering problems with servers converging at corporate backbones and overwhelming application and Internet servers. Information on the steps taken by most business to relieve the server; Comments from Paul Zagaeski, a senior analyst at Giga Information Group...
- New load balancers can help your site serve more customers. Karpinski, Richard // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on the load balancers which enables companies to balance and deliver traffic among Web servers efficiently. Details on the ways load balancers work; What is offered by the Web traffic balancers; Information on the release of Microsoft's upgraded Windows NT.
- The bug report. // InfoWorld;01/06/97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p29
Presents a number of server bugs and fixes. Syntax for server-side Includes at the Microsoft Internet Information Server; Release of an update for the IntranetWare Client for Windows NT.