fields & frames
- HP DEBUTS MOBILE PRITING/BIOMETRIC DEVELOPMENT KITS. // Computer Protocols;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the launch of two software development kits by Hewlett-Packard for mobile printing and biometric security.
- COBOL SoftBench: An open integrated CASE environment. Carmichael, Cheryl // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Jun95, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p82
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s COBOL SoftBench computer software. User interface; Product support; Source code control; Program structure and animation; Textual static queries; Custom run-time system; Mixed-language debugging; Source code modification.
- An object-oriented application framework for DCE-based systems. Gittler, Mihaela C.; Luo, Michael Z. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Dec95, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the use of Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Object Oriented Distributed Computing Environment software in distributed computing. Programmatic complexity of Distributed Computing Environment software; Facilitation of the development of object-oriented distributed applications.
- An API for interfacing interactive 3D applications to... Lefebvre, Kevin T.; Brown, John M. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;May98, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p6
Describes the Hewlett-Packard (HP) hardware and software products that implement or support the OpenGL specification. History of OpenGL; HP involvement in OpenGL; OpenGL software implementation. INSET: The fast-break program.
- Linking enterprise business systems to the factory floor. Jennyc, Kenn S. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;May98, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p62
Discusses the link between business software systems and factory automation systems and the functionality provided in Hewlett-Packard (HP) Enterprise Link to enable these two environments to communicate. Marketplace dynamics; Examples of application integration problems; Components of HP...
- HP adds modules to SolidDesigner. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the add-on modules introduced by Hewlett-Packard to its PE/SolidDesigner 3.5. Enhancement of the productivity of designers of sheetmetal parts and products that incorporate PCBs; Price; Contact information.
- Software manages WANs through the World Wide Web. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;1/22/96, Vol. 230 Issue 4, p14
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of the HP NetMetrix Web View Reporter computer software. Features of the computer software; Comment by Andy Belcher, operations manager for Hewlett-Packard's NetMetrix Operation; Operating process of the software.
- Web testing gets a little wet. Guy, Sandra // Telephony;05/19/97, Vol. 232 Issue 20, p56
Features Internet Advisor, a datacom test tool equipped with a Java-enabled web browser developed by Hewlett-Packard Co. Potential benefits from the software; Key capabilities of the software.
- HP demystifies service management. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/27/97, Vol. 233 Issue 17, p7
Features Hewlett-Packard Co.'s OpenView Telecom SmartService software that will help carriers in service creation, ordering and delivery. Capabilities; Target customers.