- Financial Briefs. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the rise in revenue of developer of software infrastructure systems Blackboard as of March 2002.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p9
Highlights the financial performance of electronic learning platform provider Blackboard for the third quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- Blackboard Nears Profits. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 22, p20
Reports that Blackboard Inc. is expecting profitability in 2002. Revenue growth posted by the firm in 2001; Size of the firm's client base; Factor attributed to the firm's growth.
- Blackboard Drives Revenue Up 21.8% To $135.7 Million. // Educational Marketer;2/20/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the earnings of Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. in 2005. The company's revenue increased by 21.8 percent. The average contract value per license was 32,000 dollars and the average contract value per client was 45,280 dollars. Basic licenses declined 17 percent to 1,116, while...
- McGraw-Hill Climbs To Top Of 1999 Publishers' Profitability Index. // Educational Marketer;04/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p2
Provides information on the profits posted by educational publishers in the United States in 1999.
- Harcourt Leads In Texas Reading, ELA Adoptions; Barrett Kendall's New E-Textbook Finds a Niche. // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p1
Presents updates on the sales income of educational publishing companies in the United States as of June 4, 2001, with emphasis on the financial performance of Harcourt.
- Wire-Draw Absolute Encoders. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p75
The article presents information about the wire-draw absolute encoders from Sick Stegmann Inc. Model BTF wire-draw absolute encoders measure lengths to 50 with resolution to 0.025 mm.
- Sales of College Instructional Materials Climb, Returns Plummet. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the increase in the sales revenue of college publishers in the United States in 2001.
- Financial briefs... // Educational Marketer;9/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p7
Presents an update on the financial performance of education publishing companies in the United States as of September 17, 2001.