Factors Affecting Social Experiences in Inclusive Physical Education
- Utilizing Music in Sport and Exercise at Elementary School in Indonesia. // Asian Social Science;Mar2014, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p118
Some researchers have mentioned that music can be used in sports. The first research was published in 1999 about music in sports. It shows that music can decrease exhaustion in athletes. Most of the research is related to the influence of music toward sports and exercises, and is conducted on...
- Difficulties in developing quality early childhood programs within the realities of today's... Wortham, Sue C. // Contemporary Education;1995, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p174
Discusses the difficulties in developing quality early childhood programs within the realities of today's elementary schools. Definition of early childhood; Trends in early childhood education; Trends in early elementary schools; Conflicts between trends and realities.
- Elementary looking for future Kindergarteners. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
The article highlights the notice issued by the Clarendon Elementary School in Texas to locate all children who will be starting Kindergarten in 2008.
- Structured Play for Preschoolers with Developmental Delays. Murata, Nathan M.; Maeda, Julienne K. // Early Childhood Education Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p237
Provides a rationale and foundation for physical education for preschoolers. Presentation of a developmentally-appropriate approach to teaching preschoolers with and without developmental delays; Suggestions of practical implications for early childhood teachers, elementary classroom teachers,...
- Children in crisis. Honig, Alice Sterling // Contemporary Education;1995, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p158
Presents areas related to preschool and school functioning that require consciousness raising and activism where early childhood educators can be in the vanguard. Focus on minority males in infancy an toddlerhood; Importance of teaching boys about babies and caring for babies; Provision of...
- Clarendon Elementary plans transition meeting. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
The article announces that Clarendon Elementary in Texas will hold a Transition Meeting on April 17, 2007 for parents of the children who will be starting Kindergarten in 2008.
- China flexing more muscle. Arcilla, Rey O. // Filipino Reporter;7/6/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 31, p25
The author discusses China's opposition to the establishment of a public kindergarten school for Filipinos in Kalayaan town on Pagasa Island in the West Philippine Sea. The author believes that China overstepped boundaries when it warned the Philippines about the establishment of the public...
- Overwhelming demand for free schooling. // African Business;Apr2003, Issue 286, p50
Reports on the reintroduction of free primary education in Kenya in 2003; Funds needed for the program; Status of education in Kenya; Enrollment numbers in poor suburbs of the big cities or in remote rural districts.
- New Center Will Concentrate On Issues of Early Childhood. A. B. // Education Week;11/13/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the formation of the Elementary School Center in New York City to address issues in early childhood education. It has been developed by the Elementary School Study Group. This organization is composed of administrators, teachers, teacher educators, pediatricians,...