Bayer Clinitek 50 urine chemistry analyser
- URINALYSIS. Armstrong, Kirsty // Practice Nurse;2/27/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p25
Provides information on urinalysis. Assessment of patient's urine; Significance of observing the urine for clarity, odor and color; Tests being conducted in urinalysis.
- A marvel of colors and ingredients. The story of urine test strips. Voswinckel, Peter // Kidney International Supplement;Nov1994, Issue 47, pS-3
The history of the urinary test papers does not begin in the post-war period. As early as the 1880's some practitioners and pharmacists tried to replace the complicated wet-chemical procedures and apparatus by â€˜dry chemistry.â€™ The first popular test paper for sugar and albumin...
- Normal Values of Common Laboratory Tests. // Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 9th edition;2005, p1222
Presents a chart of normal values of common laboratory tests. Hematologic; Chemistry; Hepatic; Urine tests.
- FREQUENT REPLACEMENT OF THE URING COLLECTION PAD REDUCES THE LIKELIHOOD OF SAMPLE CONTAMINATION. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Apr2003 Supplement, Vol. 88, pA7
Presents an abstract of the study 'Frequent Replacement of the Urine Collection Pad Reduces the Likelihood of Sample Contamination,' by S. Rao, J. Bhatt, C. Haughton and P.I. Macfarlane, presented at the 7th Spring Meeting of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
- Metrics, Inc. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2010 Supplement, p106
The article presents a corporate profile of Metrics Inc., located in Greenville, North Carolina. It mentions that Metrics was established in 1994 and it has more than 250 employees. In addition, the company started its operation as analytical laboratory in the same year. Furthermore, its...
- Bedford canvas medical bag. // GP: General Practitioner;6/23/2003, p81
The article focuses on Bedford canvas medical bag. It is lightweight padded canvas bag offering superior protection to medical equipment such as diagnostic sets and sphygs. Its main compartment has padded moveable dividers that fasten with Velcro.
- Diagnostic strategies in urinalysis. Hofmann, Walter; Regenbogen, Claudia; Edel, Hans; Guder, Walter G. // Kidney International Supplement;Nov1994, Issue 47, pS-111
Diagnostic strategies in urinalysis. The traditional methods in urinalysis (visual microscopy, qualitative test strip screening) were compared with automated microscopy (UA-1000, TOA-medicals, Japan) and quantitative single protein analysis in 562 fresh morning urine samples. Albumin served as...
- Clinical Value of 24-hour Urine Hormone Evaluations. Broughton, Alan // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Jan2004, Issue 246, p116
Discusses clinical value of 24-hour urine hormone evaluations in the U.S. Significance of hormone replacement therapy as the corner stone of anti-aging medicine; Advantages of using the 24-hour urine hormone evaluations; Establishment of urinary hormone measurements.
- Firsthand Word on Secondhand Smoke. Quinn, William T. // njbiz;3/14/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
Evaluates the TobacAlert urine test kit from Nymox. Features; Retail price; Background of Nymox.