- Watercolour challenge. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p6
Reports on the relaunch of the Web site of the furniture manufacturer Keen Replicas in Great Britain. Benefits of the improvement for the users; Web site features.
- Tord Boontje to leave the RCA. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);6/21/2013, p6
The article announces that Tord Boontje has resigned as head of design products at the Royal College of Art.
- Beauty Treatment. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p20
Relates Dutch designer Tord Boontje's remarks about his work. Dinner collection that developed after the birth of his daughter; Collaboration with Swarovski that allowed his passion for ornamentation to flourish; Passion for patterns; Other creative influences.
- Crafty tile collection. // Architectural Record;Jan2007, Vol. 195 Issue 1, p66
The article features the Primavera line of Italian porcelain tile developed by designer Todd Boontje.
- Planning rejection may force move. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p4
Reveals the decision of furniture factory owner Stewart Linford to leave High Wycomb, England after the council rejected his plans for expansion.
- INTERVIEW: TORD BOONTJE. CRASWELL, PENNY // Artichoke;Sep2011 Milan Fair, Issue 36, p63
The article explores the career and works of Dutch designer Tord Boontje, who showcased his furniture at the 2011 Milan Furniture Fair in Italy.
- Tord Boontje plays with magnets. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);9/2/2013, p3
The article previews the exhibition "Magnetic Fields," showcasing new range of patterns created by Tord Boontje by using electro-magnetism to be held during September 13-22, 2013 at Studio Tord Boontje in London, England.
- FUTURE FLORA. CREGAN, LISA // Garden Design;Nov/Dec2009, Issue 162, p16
The article offers information on the Future Flora Lights for Artecnica, a line of lantern designs for outdoor lighting inspired by nature, designed by Dutch designer Tord Boontje.
- London Design Festival preview: Global Design Forum. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);9/ 9/2014, p7
The article focuses on the preparations for the Global Design Forum to be held as part of the 2014 London Design Festival, with presentations from design experts Tord Boontje, Nik Roope, and Libby Sellers.