- Lions and tigers and bears, Oh my! Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p12
Focuses on the Showtime textile fabric shows in the U.S. Changes in the fabrics for home furnishings; Exhibitors at the show; Establishment of relationships between the mills.
- World-class furnishings. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
Features some of the home furnishings that will be presented at Heimtextil, home furnishings exhibition in United Kingdom in 1998. Home furnishings accessories from Johnstons of Elgin; Bedlinen and bedroom accessories from Dorma; Collection of printed weaves from Mansion Textiles.
- Individuality is the way. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p20
Features the latest trends in home textiles and furniture trade in the Heimtextil exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany. Profile of the visitors to the international furniture tradeshows; Projections for the furniture sector; Participation of exhibitors and visitors even on a Sunday.
- Change of venue for TIP. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p4
Reports the change on the venue for the Belgian furnishing textiles show Premiere Textiles d'Interieur Premiere. Organization of an exhibition at the Brussels Kart Expo on September 6-9 2002; Factors affecting the relocation of the show; Establishment of a buyers service department for the...
- Prints and pompoms. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p20
Reports on the popularity of house furnishings with printed fabric at the Decorex show in London, England in 2002. Description of products displayed by Jackson & Co., Kuljit Sidhu Home, Jak and Nono's Spirit; Colors used; Combinations made by designers.
- Stealth wealth reigns at Focus. Waller // Cabinet Maker;10/01/99, Issue 5157, p3
Highlights the Focus 99 trade show focused on furnishing fabrics held in London, England, in September 1999. Showcase of autumn/winter fabric collections and accessories; Emphasis on sheer materials; Colors and shades of accessories.
- Passage To INDIA. Halford, Quinn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2003, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p34
Provides an account of The Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair (IHGF) held October 2003 in New Delhi, India. Comparisons with American trade shows; Textiles and color as standout images; Reactions of first-time visitors from the U.S.; Themed pavilion displaying bamboo and cane gifts and household...
- Better Bedding Ready for Las Vegas. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p1
The article provides information on the home furnishing market show in Las Vegas, Nevada. It stresses that for most home textiles suppliers, the show will be centered at the MGM Grand for temporary exhibitors. It reveals that exhibitors with product-specific lines will be in the specialty sleep...
- Bed and Bath Stars. // Home Textiles Today;7/22/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p41
The article offers information on the exhibition of Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles, trade Fair for home textiles and accessories, to be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai, China on August 27-29, 2013.