- Entertainment wall units go big. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p12
Focuses on home entertainment wall furniture for exhibition at the furniture market in High Point, North Carolina in Fall 2001. Price of the home theater unit from Hooker; Adaptation of Broyhill to customers' needs; Improvement of the existing collections at Pilliod.
- Home entertainment furniture adds features, designer looks. // Furniture/Today;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p19
The article focuses on the trends for designs of home entertainment furniture in the U.S. It says that Legends starts its second gallery program, which focuses on American-made items, while BDI introduces open rack adjustable home entertainment. Walker Edison focuses on taller home entertainment...
- Home entertainment. // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p166
Presents designs and styles of home entertainment furniture. Jesper Office's No. 2000 entertainment system in sleek contemporary styling; Martin Furniture's Mt. Vernon collection including a state-of-the-art entertainment center that can be adapted to both plasma and DLP television sets;...
- Entertaining at home drives new designs. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p192
Reports on the introduction of occasional furniture designed to support entertainment activity at home. Powell Ltd.'s offer of game tables, home theater setting, home bars and pub sets; Bassett Mirror's flip-top game table; Hooker Furniture's offer of both occasional and casual dining suited for...
- Home Media Storage Holds More, Looks Great. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/20/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p40
The article presents information about various home media storage devices. With increasing demands of all types of DVD and CD media, storage is becoming more multifunctional. It also offers design elements that complement the lifestyles of the newer consumer. According to Leo Dardashti,...
- How to build an audio-video home. Kibbel, Bradley K. // USA Today Magazine;May96, Vol. 124 Issue 2612, p54
Offers tips on how to build a home entertainment system. Types; Video and audio equipment; Technological changes; Cost issues; Lifestyle considerations.
- The approaching convergence of PC-TV. Frederick, John // Electronic Design;02/09/98, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p96
Presents information on the entertainment products to be created for the TV and PC industries. Features of the entertainment products; Benefits to be derived from the use of these products; Reference made to the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
- Just Add Television. Lewis, Peter // Entertainment Weekly;2/14/2003, Issue 695, p80
Evaluates several home entertainment systems, including the HT-SK6 speakers from Samsung.
- 5.1 Channels of Sound are Plenty. Fleischmann, Mark; Kirschner, Suzzane Kantra; Everett, Jenny // Popular Science;Aug2002, Vol. 261 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the 5.1 channels of sound of home entertainment systems. Information on the use of Dolby Digital sound formats by movie houses; Quality of 5.1-channel sound.