- Spring ahead. // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p28
Reports on Dorlux Beds' investment to expand its offices and furniture showrooms in Great Britain. Details of the expansion project; Plans of the company to create an advance and efficient production environment; Extension in the company's range of furniture.
- Dorlux expands contract arm with Harrison buy. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p6
Reports that Britain-based Dorlux Beds has acquired the contract arm of Harrison Beds. Goal to allow company to widen customer base of contract division.
- Snoozeland acquires Dorlux. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2013, Issue 5829, p6
The article reports on the acquisition by British bed manufacturer and importer Snoozeland to Dorlux bed firm.
- McCarthy returns in Dorlux Beds buy. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p3
Reports on former Sleepeezee head Morgan McCarthy's return to Great Britain after heading a consortium that plans to buy Dorlux Beds.
- PRODUCTS. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2011, Issue 5767, p52
The article offers brief information on several products including the Coronet 1500 Deluxe bed from Dorlux Beds UK Ltd., the bedroom set from Brevedon Ltd. and the Riverwood furniture collection from Totem Furniture Ltd.
- Dorlux show caters for southern retailers. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p5
Reports on British furniture company Dorlux Beds' hosting of its first southern regional show from March 31 to April 2, 1998. Show to feature latest products of the company including quilted mattress designs.
- DORLUX. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p45
The article offers brief information on Flexiform Spring System mattress designed for the beds of Dorlux Beds UK Ltd.
- DORLUX. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p36
The article offers brief information on the Flexiform Spring System mattress from Dorlux Beds UK Ltd.
- Dorlux Beds gets firm with added support. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p22
Reports on Halifax, England-based Dorlux Beds' designing of an innovative sprung edge divan. Product's use of patented clipless gauge wire boxspring modular system; Design advantages of the product.