- Fauld expands with ...2m move. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Reports on the investment made by the cabinet firm, Fauld Town & Country Furniture, in its transfer to purpose built premises at Whitestone, England.
- USA inspires Redwood Bay. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p6
The article reports on the relocation of independent furniture and home interior retailer Redwood Bay in Milsom Place shopping center in England on July 1, 2010.
- Demand prompts independent expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p10
The article focuses on the relocation of the Colchester, England-based furniture retailer, Hatfields Furnishers, to larger premises to comply with its increasing demand.
- NBF moves to offices in Somerset. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p8
Reports the business relocation of National Bed Federation to Somerset, England.
- RC Willey expanding Utah Co. store into University Mall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/27/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the plan of Utah-based furniture retailer RC Willey to move its store to the University Mall in Orem, Utah.
- Some leaving San Fran for Vegas. // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p43
Reports on the decision of several San Francisco, California furniture companies to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. Reason for the companies decision; Impact of the firms' relocation on the furniture trade in San Francisco.
- Independent takes former Clement Joscelyne store. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p5
The article reports on the relocation of single store independent Kenmore Interiors in Hitchin, England.
- Elves say hello at ELF. // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the relocation of the showroom of the furniture firm Elegant Living Furnishings at the San Francisco Mart 1 in San Francisco, California. Role of Donna Kestler in the company; Location of the former showroom of the firm.
- Yanoor Corp. relocating headquarters to Atlanta. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p16
No abstract available.