A new decade is here...Sexsexsexs
- Is earlier sex education harmful? An analysis of the timing of school-based sex education and adolescent sexual behaviours. Somers, Cheryl L.; Eaves, Matt W. // Research in Education;May2002, Issue 67, p23
The purpose of this study was to explore the relation between the timing of sex education and adolescents' sexual behaviours. The specific research questions were (1) �Is timing of sex education related to frequency of sexual behaviour?� (2) �Is timing of sex education related to age of...
- Who's afraid of sex ed? Vallejo, Natalia Koss // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);3/12/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 22, p13
The author discusses what are the learnings in the sex education being offered by schools in Wisconsin.
- Accentuate the Positive. RILEY, HUNTER // Santa Fe Reporter;10/2/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p8
The article discusses the need to proclaim the positive benefits of sex education.
- STREET TALK. Walters, Cathrine L. // Missoula Independent;10/3/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p4
The article presents the views of several residents of Higgins and Broadway on experience of their first time sex including Kelly Job, Stephanie DeBoer and Kayla Mathews.
- A Historical Review of Sexuality Education and Deafness: Where Have We Been This Century? Fitz-Gerald, Della Reaves; Fitz-Gerald, Max // Sexuality & Disability;Dec1998, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p249
This article is a historical review of sexuality and deafness. The path of progress in theory and practice of sexuality education has both diverse and surprising roots over this century. The door to sexuality education and deaf persons was opened when Stanford Blish published a series of three...
- Introduction to the Special Issue. Getch, Yvette Q. // Sexuality & Disability;Dec1998, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p245
Introduces articles about sexuality and deafness published in the volume 16 of the journal "Sexuality and Disability". Della and Max Fitz-Gerald's overview of sex education; Yvette Getch, Mike Young and George Denny's discussion of results of a national survey inquiring about sexuality...
- From the Editor. Ducharme, Stanley H. // Sexuality & Disability;Dec1998, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p243
Provides an overview on the final issue of the volume 16 of the journal "Sexuality and Disability" which deals with the topic of education and training in the field of sexuality and disability. Sexuality concerns of individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing; Goal in the publication of the...
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Schreiber, Katherine // Psychology Today;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p43
The article discusses the uncommon conversations about concerns about sexual pleasure and pain. It reflects on the experience of gynecologist Susan H. Grant receiving an email from an 18-year-old woman who cannot orgasm. It references a survey which found that just 14 percent of patients...
- Books of Critical Interest. // Journal of the History of Sexuality;May2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p358
A bibliography is presented which includes the book "Dirty Words: The Rhetoric of Public Sex Education, 1870-1924," by Robin E. Jensen, "Hogarth's Hidden Paris," by Bernd W. Krysmanski and "Gender & Sexuality: Sociological Approaches," by Momin Rahman and Stevi Jackson.