School curbs on gay speakers likely
- L'ï¿½ducation sexuelle ï¿½ l'avant-scï¿½ne. Perru, J. // Echanger;2009, Issue 86, p49
No abstract available.
- sex ed 101. Couture, Joseph // Guide;Oct2007, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses the highlights of the course Psychology 103, which is offered at the University of Western Ontario.
- Gender work revisited. Handlin, Diane // Independent School;Spring94, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p51
Reports on the author's experiences on introducing gender issues into the curriculum of the New Jersey based Pingry School. Opposition; Presentations; Instructional methods.
- Opponents won't appeal decision on Montgomery County sex ed. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2008, Issue 1055, p28
The article reports that a group called Citizens for a Responsible Curriculum won't appeal a ruling on sex education in favor of the school system in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Beyond awkward. McCann, Marcus // Xtra (Toronto);5/6/2010, Issue 666, p7
In this article the author comments on the new sex education curriculum in Ontario.
- THE DISPUTED TEXT. // Xtra (Toronto);5/6/2010, Issue 666, p15
This article presents the text of the Grade 3 curriculum about human development and sexual health in Ontario.
- How We Improved Our Sex Education Program. Edgemon, Albert W.; Thomas, William R. // Educational Leadership;Dec79, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p256
Focuses on the development of sex and family life education curriculum. Views of parents on the development of sex education curriculum; Guidelines for the development of sex education curriculum Approval of the sex education curriculum; Implementation of the sex education curriculum.
- Ex-Gays vs Maryland School Board. // DaKine;Feb2007, Issue 98, p7
The article reports on the continuous struggle between Montgomery County school board and several anti-gay groups such as Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays in Maryland on the proposed introduction of sex education in their curriculum. The school board is censured for making some changes to...
- Groups try to block Montgomery from using sex-education program. // Gay & Lesbian Times;5/19/2005, Issue 908, p30
Reports that a federal judge has blocked public schools in Montgomery County, Maryland, from instituting a health curriculum that includes discussions of homosexuality and videotaped demonstration of how to use a condom. Depiction by the program of some Christian sects as unenlightened and...