- Sealy, others team up for charity drive. // Furniture/Today;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p16
The article reports on the participation of several furniture industry companies led by bedding major Sealy Corp. in Triad Holiday Challenge, the fifth annual edition of an event that aims to make sure needy residents have enough to eat, which will be held in High Point, North Carolina in...
- 2008 National Golf Championship. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p4
The article reports on the amount of funds raised by the furniture industry golfers at the Furnishing trade Benevolent Association's 2008 National Golf Championship held at the Professional Golfers' Association National Course at Belfry in Warwickshire, England. More than Â£12,000 was raised...
- Sealy sales decline 10% in 2nd quarter. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p50
Reports on the sales performance of furniture Sealy Inc. in the second quarter of 2003 in North Carolina. Net loss of the company; Percentage of the domestic sales; Adoption of accounting standards on volume rebates and promotion.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2010, Issue 5707, p13
The article focuses on the top five events, products, and people related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Sealy Inc. was contracted to develop a range of beds for the Cunard ship Queen Elizabeth liner. The London Tent show will feature innovative and exciting designs. IKEA...
- New Posturepedic set for Vegas. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that Sealy Posturepedic company has introduced its new line of Posturepedic bedding during its product showcase at the Aladdin Hotel on January 30, to February 1, 2006 and at the Pavilion II center on January 30 to February 3, 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. It provides...
- Sealy 2Q Sales up, net income down. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p86
Presents details concerning the sales revenues of United States furniture retailer, Sealy for the second quarter ending May 27, 2001. Percentage increase of the sales revenues; Decrease of the net income.
- Sealy gearing up in Latin American. // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p76
Reports on Sealy's acquisition of a majority stake in Rozen SRL, a bedding manufacturer in Argentina. Expansion plans of Sealy in Latin America.
- More jobs at Sealy. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p3
Informs that bed manufacturer Sealy has announced more jobs at its Aspatria site to cope with higher than forecast orders.
- Srtearns line goes one-sided. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the decision of Stearns & Foster to redesign its entire line to single-sided in Trinity, North Carolina. Release of the Sealy Posturepedic line to dealers across the country; Use of advanced production and design technologies to create the best line of mattresses; Plans of increasing...