- Noble expands to global operation. Nozar, Robert A. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/12/96, Vol. 211 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the global expansion of Noble House Hotels and Resorts. Launching of a division aimed at promoting international hotel investment; Management ideas from president and chief executive officer Alan Campey; Financial performance.
- No diapers? No sweat. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct96, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the plans of the Noble House Hotels & Resorts to introduce a host of invaluable amenities for guests traveling with children in conjunction with the National Family Day on August 11, 1996. Items available for guests with children.
- A noble pursuit. Diamond, Kerry // Travel Agent;6/17/96, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on the Noble House Hotels & Resorts. History of the hotel; Hotel president Phil Brown's comment about the hotel's edge over competitors; Focus on details; Hotels managed by the chain; Relations with travel agents. INSET: Reeling in guests with fishing, racing and golf packages..
- Nobel House grows globally. // Hotel & Motel Management;7/22/96, Vol. 211 Issue 13, p1
Reports on Noble House Hotels & Resorts' expansion of its operations globally with the launching of an international division based in Dallas, Texas. Company's opening of its first overseas resort in March 1997 on Fregate Island in the Seychelles.
- Noble House makes mark with `unique' hotels. Jaquette, Leslee // Hotel & Motel Management;5/6/96, Vol. 211 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the uniqueness of the hospital chains of Noble House Hotels and Resort. Comments from the company's top officials; Success in developing its hotel in Seattle, Washington, into a leading revenue producer in the area; Ambiance; Key to its success.
- Noble House appoints c.f.o. as new president. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/1/96, Vol. 211 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the appointment of Phil Brown as president of Noble House Hotels and Resorts, after serving as its chief financial officer for the past eight years.
- Loyal Subjects of a Noble House. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p56
Presents information on the marketing focus and customer contact strategies of Noble House Hotels and Resorts. Guest-recognition program offering of the company in 2001; Identification and segmentation of high-worth guests; Details of the Noble Club program.
- When opportunity knocks, he answers. M.R. // Lodging Hospitality;Jan96, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
Profiles Noble House Hotels & Resorts and its chairman and chief executive officer Alan Campey. Background on the formation of the company; Healthy rates and occupancies enjoyed by the company; Acquisition strategy of Noble House Hotels & Resorts.
- A Noble Idea. Medina, Kerry // Travel Agent;7/08/2002 Supplement, Vol. 308 Issue 12, p4
Introduces the LaPlaya Beach Club and Resort opened by Noble House Resorts in Naples, Florida. Target clientele; Accommodations and public areas; Dining; Strongest selling point; Rates and packages.