- SOHO Titans: Biggest in the business. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001 Supplement, Vol. 25, p4
Reports that superstores dominated the furniture merchandisers and makers in the United States which participated at the SOHO Furniture 2000 trade show in Greensboro, North Carolina. Details of competitive challenges that the superstores are facing; Changes in marketing and merchandising...
- Rethink on big store ban welcome in Ireland. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p6
Reports that Irish furniture retailers have welcomed the Irish government's decision to re-examine the ban on large superstores but predicted that only a handful would be built if the ban ended.
- Jerome's launches biggest superstore. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/02/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p4
Reports that furniture retailer Jerome's has opened a superstore in San Diego, California, as of October 2, 2000. Features of the furniture store; Company background.
- Super moves. Vines // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p16
Highlights Courts' aim to make its superstores a one stop shop in the British home furnishings market. Expansion sites; Concepts that will be introduced in Courts' latest stores; Courts' appeal to whole age range and type.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Stretches Into Kansas. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/1/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the opening of Nebraska Furniture Mart's Kansas City superstore in Kansas in August 2003. Location of the store; Features of the store.
- Raymour opens superstore in Clay, N.Y. // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p19
Reports on Raymour & Flanigan Furniture' opening of a superstore in Clay, New York.
- Morris Home Furnishings new market kingpin. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p28
Reports that Morris Home Furnishings is the top furniture retailer in Dayton, Ohio. Effect of the closure of leading furniture retailer Roberds; Features of the retailer's superstore; Types of furniture pieces showcased.
- HOM opens largest store to date. // Furniture/Today;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p2
Reports the store expansion of HOM Furniture company in Lakeville, Minnesota. Contribution of designer Kief/Walls Group; Capacity and facilities of the store; Expectations of the company on annual profits. INSET: HOM raises $18,000 for arts.
- England unveils galleries in Canada, Minn., Wis. // Furniture/Today;5/5/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p25
The article reports on the business opening of custom comfort centers by the English upholstery manufacturers in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Canada. The Furniture Superstore has installed a 4,000 square-foot store owned by Jim and Gail Sather and Mark Byer in Minnesota. In addition, Furniture and...