Consumer confidence warning
- Beales signs lease on new southeast store. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p31
The article reports on the plan of department store group Beales to increase its presence in the southeast with a new store in West Sussex, England. The opening of the store follows the closure of the company's branch in Walton-on-Thames. The new shop gives Beales a central location between its...
- Beale PLC acquires Robbs from Vergo Retail. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2010, Issue 5691, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of the department store Robbs of Hexman from Vergo Retail Ltd. for 250,000 euros by the retail group Beale PLC.
- Beales expects losses. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2007, Issue 5544, p5
The article reports on the expectation of department store Beales for financial losses in 2007, in Great Britain. It stated that the stores expects for losses unless a significant increase in sales will happen. The pre-tax profits fell to Â£875,000 from Â£2 million in the previous year for...
- Beales buys new store as part of expansion. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2010, Issue 5700, p6
The article focuses on the acquisition of the Westgate Department Stores by the independent department store chain Beales.
- Beale back to black. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the increase of sales and revenue of Beale PLC, a department store chain in Great Britain, in 2012.
- Mixed bag of sales for furniture at Beales. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p5
Reports that Great Britain-based department store chain Beales has seen mixed furniture sales across its dozen branches in the first six months of 2004. Absence of any consistent trading pattern according to company executive Nigel Coomber; Uncertainty of cabinet sales.
- Beales feels effect of administrations. // DIY Week;7/10/2009, p04
The article reports on the decline in revenue of department store chain Beales for the 26 weeks to May 2, 2009. According to the company, revenue for the period dropped 26.7 million British pounds from 26.8 million British pounds despite the difficult high street trading conditions. Profit after...
- DTS looks for Beales extension. // Motor Transport;6/17/2004, p4
Focuses on the plan of DTS Logistics to extend its logistics contract with Beales department store. Support given by DTS to Beales; Reason of Beales for choosing DTS as partner in supply chain operation.
- Heatwave hits sales at department stores. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p4
Reports on the effect of the heat wave on the department stores in Great Britain. Recovery of the sales of John Lewis; Decline in the sales of Beale; Increase in the furniture sales.