- WEEKLY COMMENT ON PUERTO RICO STOCKS. Luna, Beatriz // Caribbean Business;9/12/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p10
Informs on the performance of Puerto Rico stocks for the first week of as September 2002. Winners and losers; Bonds.
- Key Bourses Hit Four-Year Highs. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/6/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the increase in stocks of several countries in Asia as of December 6, 2004. Hong Kong, China; Singapore; Malaysia.
- BMI VIEW; MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p3
Presents a forecast on the stock performance of emerging markets in Latin America for 2005. Increase in stocks in Istanbul, Turkey; Level of bonds and equities in Qatar.
- Five Best-Selling Categories in April. // Money Management Executive;6/9/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p1
Lists the five best-selling categories in mutual funds as of June 2003. Large blend; Large growth; Foreign stock; Domestic hybrid; High yield bond.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p7
Offers information on competitive bond offerings in the United States as of August 18, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Name of the financial adviser; Date of maturity.
- Short-term predictability of German stock returns. Kr�mer, Walter // Empirical Economics;1998, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p635
The paper investigates short-horizon individual stock returns; it exhibits statistically and economically significant autocorrelations, which for stock returns have so far been established mainly over long horizons, also for certain daily data, in particular between monday returns and various...
- Foreign direct investment was substantial in December. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p4
Reports on the acquisition of a major Canadian company by a foreign investor which resulted to large securities transactions in December 2000. Reduction in the holdings of the Canadian equities of foreign investors; Decline in the foreign holdings of Canadian bonds; Increase in the holdings of...
- Canada's international transactions in securities. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;6/27/2003, p6
Reports that foreign investors added $4.8 billion to their holdings of Canadian securities in April 2003, their third consecutive month of large investments. Increase in foreign investors' holdings of Canadian money market instruments, stocks, and bonds; Reductions in foreign equity portfolios...
- STOCKS. BONDS AND SUCH. // ABA Journal;Apr88 Supplement, Vol. 74, pA14
Provides information on the merits of investing in stocks, bonds and other securities. Earnings from fixed-income savings and equity investments; Proportion between risk and reward; Liquidity and stability of investments; Devising a portfolio.