District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority Scores Rating Triple Play
- D.C. Water and Sewer Authority sells $300M In bonds. // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the move of the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (D.C. WASA) to sell $300 million in bonds. It states that the sale will be made as soon as Fitch Ratings Ltd. upgraded its bond rating outlook from stable to positive. It cites that the investors in the D.C....
- D.C. Water and Sewer Authority Wins Moody's, S&P Upgrades. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/09/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31673, p5
Reports on the upgrade in underlying revenue bond rating of District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority in scored by two credit agencies. Ratings from Standard & Poor's Corp.; Bond ratings by Moody's Investors Services Inc.; Reason behind the diversity of revenue system of the authority.
- Fitch raises D.C. water & sewers. // Bond Buyer;07/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30676, p2
Reports on the increased public revenue bond rating for the Washington District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority given by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Fitch IBCA, S&P rate D.C. water deal A-minus. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30350, p5
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc. and Standard & Poor Corp.'s A-minus rating to the sale of $270 million in tax-exempt revenue bonds by the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority. Schedule of pricing of the negotiated sale; Remarks from Michael Rogers, authority chairman.
- D.C. Water Agency Dealing $300M. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;1/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33048, p1
The article reports on the plan of the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DCWASA) to bring $300 million of public utility senior-lien revenue bonds to market in a negotiated deal. The deal comes after Fitch Ratings lifted its outlook on the authority to positive from stable....
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.