Yield Indexes Rise as Investors Make a Run for Equities
- MARKET INDEXES. // Pensions & Investments;7/26/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p30
The article presents a chart representing stock price indexes. Total market rate of blue-chip U.S. stocks in June was 1.46. Growth rate was 1.18. Growth rate of midcap U.S. stocks was 1.59. Total market rate of all U.S. stocks was 1.99. International fixed income of J.P. Morgan Global Government...
- Pensions & Investments' indexes. // Pensions & Investments;2/9/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
This article presents information, including a chart, related to the Pensions & Investments (P & I) monthly indexes, as of February 9, 2004. P & I's monthly indexes track changes in the Standard & Poor's 500 stock index, Frank Russell Co.'s Russell 3000 stock index, the Morgan Stanley Capital...
- Performance Wrap. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Vanguard;Mar2006, Issue 34, p7
This section presents a summary of the year-to-date performance of the stocks and bond investments of Vanguard Group Inc. as of 2006. Google places among Vanguard U.S. Growth's top-10 holdings. Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index is the highest year-to-date returns among Vanguard's foreign...
- Pensions & Investments' index. // Pensions & Investments;11/16/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p8
Presents a graph showing changes in various stock and bond indexes worldwide as of October 1998.
- The Equilibrium Relations between Stock Index and Bond Index: Evidence from Bursa Malaysia. Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali // International Research Journal of Finance & Economics;2009, Issue 30, p7
This paper aims at examining the correlation structure, co-integration relationship and volatility linkage between stock and bond market indices over a period from January 1994 to June 2004. This study uses Johansen Cointegratoin test, VECM-X model and GARCH (1,1) with MDH model to examine the...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/26/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the stock market index of Grand Rapids, Michigan as of January 2004. Stock analysis from January 14-21, 2004; Trading updates; Bond index.
- After Holiday, Muni Yields Rise On Good Economic News. Larkin, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p36
Reports on the rise of the Bond Buyer Index for municipal bond due to positive economic activity in New York. Decline of the retail sales; Growth of the consumer price index; Percentage of increase in industrial production and capacity utilization.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31457, p36
Presents charts depicting the stock market condition in the U.S. as of August 2002. Disclosure on the municipal bond index; Price range for long-term bond sales; Alterations in the municipal market yields.
- PX-50 To Outperform In 2003? // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/20/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p13
Focuses on the performance of the Czech PX-50 equity index as of January 20, 2003. Market gains in the last three months; Key market risks; Value of shares traded.