Newly Appointed Director to Finish Rebuilding of Arizona Schools
- State Restores Partial Amount for Community College Maintenance. Ward, Denise T. // San Diego Business Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p6
Reports the restoration of the partial budget for maintenance projects of local schools in San Diego, California. Allocation on the costs of maintenance; Plea for full restoration of funds; Impact of the Senate Bill 735 on the restoration.
- Upgrading and renovating. // American School & University;Jan1996, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p11
Reports that an overcrowding problem and the need to accept a growing student population in the future sparked the Burrell School District in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to begin a renovation and upgrade project.
- DJSS grand unveiling. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);4/17/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p3
The article offers information on the reopening ceremony of completely-renovated Hay River based-Diamond Jenness Secondary High School which will takes place on June 29, 2013 in Hay River, North West Territories.
- Education: St. David's School: New Facilities Augment St. David's Educational Experience. // Metro Magazine (Raleigh Metro Magazine);Nov2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p2
The article focuses on the renovation of the athletic and performing arts venues of Saint David's School in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Structural flaws repaired at New Hampshire school. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;3/12/2012, p10
The article reports on the repair and reopening of a portion of the Newmarket Junior Senior High School in Newmarket, New Hampshire.
- CLEAN AND SAFE. Shaw, Richard // American School & University;Sep2000, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p42
Discusses the importance of the cleanliness and sanitary maintenance of school washroom areas in the United States. Suggestions for cleaning school bathrooms; Importance of a partnership between school maintenance and custodial services; Ideas for dealing with vandalism. INSET: Cleaner schools...
- KEEP SICKNESS AT BAY BY CLEANING THE RIGHTWAY! // NEA Today;Winter2012, p75
The article discusses a cleaning regimen to prevent the spread of disease and germs in schools according to the National Education Association's (NEA) Health Information Network (HIN), including cleaning tips pertaining to classrooms, athletic departments, and school cafeterias.
- In need of repairs. // Jet;03/24/97, Vol. 91 Issue 18, p22
Presents a photograph of First Lady Hillary Clinton at the Ketcham Elementary School in Washington, D.C. The need for the school to be repaired; Principle Romaine Thomas; The plans of the Construction Loan Insurance Corp.
- Teacher fabrication as an impediment to professional learning and development: the external mentor antidote. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;7/19/2013, Issue 98, p9
The article analyses the outcome of data derived from interviews with 47 mentees and 19 mentors in England and supports and extends existing research on the construction and maintenance of fabrications in schools.