- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32164, p36
Presents a chart depicting market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices.
- Gilliat Financial Solutions - Multi-Asset Deposit - June 2012. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/8/2012, p3
The article presents information on Multi-Asset Deposit, structured deposit type bond. The aim of the bond is growth linked to the performance of the RBS VC Multi Asset Selector Index ER. Minimum investment in the bond is 3000 pounds and maximum investment 5640 pounds. The term of investment is...
- All Weekly Indexes as Munis Finish on Firm Footing. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p6
The article reports that the weekly Bond Buyer indexes has declined as losses of September 18, 2006 were washed by gains of September 19, 2006, in which the September 210-rally helped municipals finish the week on a firmer footing. The tax-exempt market finished unchanged Friday, after having...
- An Empirical Test Of The Brennan-Schwartz Bond Pricing Model In The Australian Context. Chiarella, Carl; Mackenzie, David; Pham, Toan M. // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Dec1990 Special Issue, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1
This paper presents an empirical test of some aspects of the Brennan and Schwartz arbitrage bond pricing model. Specifically it evaluates the assumed discrete version of the joint interest process for the short and long rates by estimating it for a series of sample periods under varying market...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- MARKET SNAPSHOTS: Thursday, September 16. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p2
The article reports on certain stock market snapshots for Thursday, September 16. The consumer price index was last reported to be -0.1% in July; forecasted to be -0.1% in August, and actual consumer price index turned out to be +0.1%. The Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply (as of 9/17) was...
- MARKET MONITOR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/7/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p19
Presents charts several economic indicators. Exchange rates to the U.S. dollar as of February 4, 2004; Percentage of yield of the bonds of Argentina as of February 3, 2004; Stock Market Local Index percentage change of the U.S. as of February 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 26. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p2
The article presents a snapshot of the market for Thursday, May 26, 2005. The economic indicators for the data are gross domestic product, chain weighted price index, and initial jobless claims. The data are for government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p36
Several charts are presented depicting daily and weekly changes in municipal bond index and average dollar prices of bonds and short-term tax-exempt yields for September 26, 2006. It also showed U.S. security prices including treasury bills, notes and bonds and the Lehman Brothers long treasury...