- Three States Revised by Moody's. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p1
Reports the outlook revisions for Hawaii, Alaska and Oregon by the Moody's Investor Service. Effect of tourism industry's recovery on the Hawaii's debt improvement; Decline in the Oregon's technology and export-oriented economy; Indication on the budgetary stress on the oil industry in Alaska.
- Distressed Debt CDOs Round Bend for Upgrade. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // High Yield Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's upgrade for a few classes in both ARK II CLO 2001-1 and Endeavor LLC CDOs, transactions backed primarily by distressed loans.
- Moody's Upgrades Mexico, but Caution Advised. // World Trade;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Moody's Investors Service raised Mexico's investment grade in February 2000. Comments from Guillermo Ortiz, governor of Mexico's central bank; Benefits of the rating for Mexico's economy.
- Moody's upgrade of Milwaukee County should aid GO deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30377, p28
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the investment rating of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Implications to the county's general obligation (GO) bond issue; Expected amount of bonds that would be sold in the crowded market; Reasons for the upgrade.
- South Korean Investment Rating Boosted. // World Trade;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has upgraded South Korea's sovereign ratings from junk bond to investment-grade status. Views on the move; Information on the Moody's report issued at the time of the upgrade.
- Moody's Suggests Credit Quality Improving. // American Banker;5/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 92, p10
Reveals that company credit ratings are starting to rise according to a report by Moody's Investors Service. Why credit rates are important; Some of the companies that have been upgraded; Size of corporate bond defaults in February 2001.
- Defaults Will Fall if Cos. Can Refinance. S.I. // High Yield Report;9/23/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p1
Highlights Moody's Investors Service's report entitled 'Leveraged Finance Default Recap and 2003 Outlook.'
- Greif Gets Ba3 From Moody's. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the rating that the Moody's Investors Service company has assigned to the credit facility backing the acquisition of the Huhtamaki Van Leer company by the Greif Bros. company. Value of the deal; Expectations from the deal; Lead arranger for the deal.
- 'Deteriorating Fundamentals' Cloud REIT Industry. // National Mortgage News;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p34
Focuses on the stability of the real estate investment trust (REIT) sector in New York. Reference to the projections of Moody's Investors Services; Claims of Arlene Isaacs-Lowe of Moody's for deteriorating fundamentals during the New York Society of Security Analysts' REIT conference;...