Virginia Agency Aims to Bring $40M of Old Deals Into Pooled Loan Program
- Virginia Resources Authority Gears Up for Biggest Pooled Loan Sale to Date. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p35
Reports on plans of the Virginia Resources Authority to sell multimillion dollars worth of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid. Inclusions in the offering; Division of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings given by various rating firms.
- VRA's Biggest Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p31
Reports on the completion of the sale of the revenue bonds of Virginia Resources Authority. Sale of the bonds through negotiation; Provision of loans by the authority to the local governments; Issuance of triple-A rated bonds by the authority.
- Virginia Authority to Sell $80 Million for Loan Pool. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p4
Reports on the plans of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell more than $80 million of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid in May 2003. Prospective projects that will be funded through bonds; Opinion expressed by VRA director of loan origination Mary B. Barnes on the funding of...
- Virginia Agency Sets Sights on Infrastructure With Three New Sales. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p32
Reports on the plan of Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds. Expansion of programs designed to provide facilities with low-cost financing for infrastructure projects; Benefits of the authority's programs.
- VRA Pouring Debt Capacity Hike Into Pooled Loan Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p34
Reports the financial expansion of the Virginia Resources Authority through an innovative pooled loan bond program. Financial aid to local authorities in the improvement of water-related infrastructure and other facilities; Enactment of a bill for debt capacity increase; Rise of demands for the...
- VRA's $50 Million Deal Largest in Pooled Loan Bond Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31158, p40
Reports the sale of the infrastructure revenue bonds of the Virginia Resources Authority in Washington. Competition for the bid; Value of the revenue bonds sales; List of borrowers with their loan amounts.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F330, p1
The article lists the results of negotiated sales of U.S. municipal bonds including California's Calimesa Community Facilities District's Special Tax Bonds, Connecticut's Lisbon Town's Bond Anticipation Notes , and Missouri's Neosho City's Bond Anticipation Notes.
- Muni Prices Weaken; Ohio Sells $250M of Bonds. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;9/15/2015, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities strengthening by as much as three basis points. The state of Ohio competitively sold three bonds deals totaling about $250 million.
- New Jersey and Ohio Lift Issuance With $3.7 Billion. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p4
The article reports that bond issuers in New Jersey and Ohio will launch financial bonds worth of nine billion U.S. dollars in the bond market of the U.S.