Chicago's Altheimer & Gray Gets a Stay
- Altheimer loses another partner as costs mount. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reveals that the law firm Altheimer & Gray's London, England office lost a partner. Increasing property costs of the office.
- Altheimer plans for Serbian office. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p13
Reports that Altheimer & Gray has launched a 24-hour lawyer Central and Eastern European projects group as it looks towards opening an office in Serbia, Yugoslavia. Focus of the projects group; Partners who are leading the projects group.
- Salans rescues Altheimers' Eastern European practices. Jordan, Dearbail; Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the plan of Salans to take over the European operations of the law firm, Altheimer and Gray (A&G). European bases of A&G that will be taken over by Salans; Capital contributions that will be made by the firm's equity partners.
- Creditors call for Alktheimer liquidation to reclaim $1.3m. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the filing of Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings against Chicago, Illinois-based law firm Altheimer and Gray by its landlord Equity Office Management. List of Altheimer and Gray's unsecured creditors; Efforts of the law firm to raise money to pay back its creditors.
- Altheimer Frisco partners scatter. Jordan, Derbail // Lawyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p5
Relates that law firm Altheimer & Gray's San Francisco, California branch has scattered after four firms made a play for its remaining lawyers. Firms which hired the remaining lawyers.
- Chico takes top spot at Altheimer. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/10/99, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p3
Reports that Chicago Board of Education President Gery Chico is taking on the top management position at Chicago, Illinois, law firm Altheimer & Gray. Co-chairmen chosen with Chico; Chico's rapid succession at the firm; Government practice of the firm started by Chico and Roland Acosta.
- Ex-Altheimer chief returns to broker European sell-off. // Lawyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p3
Reports the return of Louis Goldman, former head of the international practice group at the law firm Altheimer & Gray, to help broker a deal involving the firm's Central and Eastern European offices. Total debt of the firm; Disclosure that the French office of Altheimer & Gray had never been...
- Sonnenschein cashes in as Altheaimer lawyers jump ship. // Lawyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p7
Announces the migration of lawyers from Chicago, Illinois, firm Altheimer & Gray to several U.S. practices. Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal's acquisition of the services of four partners including Jeremy Margolis and Robert Andalman; Move of Philip Gordon to Perkins Coie's Chicago office; Other...
- Prize idiots. // Lawyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p19
Reports that the offer of Altheimer & Gray's London, England, office of an internship to a student at The American School in London, might not push through due to the financial problems of the firm.