N.Y.C. Competitively Prices $350 Million Synthetic Fixed-Rate Swap
- N.Y.C. Reviewing IMAGE. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;2/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31570, p1
Reports that the New York City is reviewing its decision of hiring the financial firm Investment Management Advisory Group Inc. (IMAGE) as its swap adviser. Reasons behind the reviewal of decision; Allegations made against IMAGE by the city's deputy budget director Alan Anders; Other financial...
- Atlanta Asks Adviser IMAGE for Assurances. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32533, p1
The article reports on the request of Atlanta officials for an extra assurance from its swap adviser, Investment Management Advisory Group Inc. (IMAGE) before proceeding to a $436 million interest rate swap with four different counter-parties in Georgia. The issuer had already started working on...
- Focusing on IMAGE N.J. Lawmaker Seeks Pay-to-Play Probe. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31807, p1
Reports on the plan of Senator Thomas H. Kean Jr. to reintroduce a resolution that directs the Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee to look into the alleged state contracts of Investment Management Advisory Group (IMAGE) in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Cost of the school construction program...
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers Credit Derivatives Primer: Total Return Swaps. Finnerty, John D. // Financier;2000, Vol. 7 Issue 1-4, p66
Credit derivatives have the potential to alter fundamentally the way credit risk is originated, priced, and managed; they permit investors to diversify their credit risk exposure; and they enable the credit markets to reallocate credit risk exposures to those market participants who are best...
- The Association Between Common Stock Returns on Swaps Announcements and Firms' Specific Variables: An Investigation. Shahid, Abdus; Sami, Heibatollah // American Business Review;Jan1995, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Examines relationship between common stock price reaction to swapping and variables that may explain such reaction. Stock market reaction to the announcement of equity-for-debt swaps; Information asymmetry models of capital structure; Measurement of abnormal return on swaps announcements.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33081, p7
Several charts are presented that lists the derivatives and structured products in New York in 2009 including municipal swap index, index-linked and bond yields.
- 3 The data. // MNB Occasional Papers;Mar2008, Issue 73, p9
The article offers information on the data used in the estimation of yield curves in Hungary, which are the Budapest Interbank Offer Rate (BUBOR) yields, forward rate agreement (FRA) yields and interest rate swap yields. It mentions that the application of these data in a single estimation is...
- EG data Cost of money. // Estates Gazette;9/25/2004, Issue 439, p64
Presents a chart of "Estates Gazette" data on interest rates and property yields in the real property sector of Great Britain, as of September 25, 2004. Swap rates and projected London Interbank Offered Rate; Assessment of property and borrowing costs; Comparative yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUTCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p6
Presents data related to derivatives and structured products in the United States as of June 10, 2003. Graphical representation of weekly yields of the Bond Market Association municipal swaps; Tabular data of index-linked municipal swaps with rates representative closing interdealer swap prices...