Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.860% High
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 1.487% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33180, p2
The article reports on the auction of three-year old notes for 38 billion U.S. dollars by the Treasury Department in the U.S. in 2009. The auction had 1.487% yield of 1 â…œ% coupon, a price of 99.672573 and 54.60% allotted for tenders at high yield. In addition, all competitive tenders at...
- Treasury 4.1/2-Year TIPs Go At 1.954% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32740, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $6 billion four-year, six-month inflation-indexed notes, a 1.954 percent high yield, a price of 102.667445 on October 23, 2007. The auction's bid-to-cover ration was 2.44 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 65.15 percent....
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 3.510% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32836, p2
The article reports on the auction of $10 billion of nine-year, 11-month notes of the Department of the Treasury in March 13, 2008 in the U.S. The notes were sold with a 3.500% coupon at a 3.510% high yield, a price of 99.912591. In addition, the bid-to-cover ratio was 1.79 and tenders at the...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.045% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/25/2015, p19
The article reports that a 40 billion dollar of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.045 percent high yield. The bill to be issued on August 27, 2015 and due on September 24, 2015. The auction includes a bid-to-cover ratio of 3.27 and tender totaled 130, 963, 832,100...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of 91-Days, $30B of 182-Days. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to auction 30 billion dollars of 182-day discount bills and 30 billion dollars of 91-day bills in August 2010.
- Treasury Auctions Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p2
Reports on auction of multibillion dollar four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury department. Sales price of the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Issue and maturity date for the bills.
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 3.059% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on the auction of multibillion dollar of two-year notes at 3.059 per cent yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the notes; Allotment of tenders for bidding at high, median and low yields.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.385% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its three-year notes of 32 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.385 percent high yield in January 2013.
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.140% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its 364-day bills of 25 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.140 percent high yield in January 2013.